Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2011, 06:21 PM   #31
Rose
good scorer
 
Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Swimming with goldfish
Posts: 38,830
Default Re: A Picture of Steve Nash

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
Like you'll do anything with Rose and scrubs. Boozer will just choke some more and Rose will get tired of carrying the scrub Bulls and fail once again. U MAD ROSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trolololol

How has the compressed season hurt Kobe? He got surgery, got time to rest and says he feels a lot better (has an extra bounce again). Also Maniak has a point, Bynum might not even be on the team come Christmas.


I don't see Orlando and especially New Orleans taking Bynum. He's 26, and has no knee. Because he'll be playing constantly. Not just oh back to back then maybe a practice or a day off. He'll be doing at least one backbackback On that knee? I don't care if he's had surgery it'll still bite him in the ass so to speak. I don't think their window's closed. Like Maniak said they can get a trade but I doubt they do, and they still have no frontcourt depth anyways.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 06:50 PM   #32
AirTupac
D'Angelo's Agent
 
AirTupac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 10,140
Default Re: A Picture of Steve Nash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose


I don't see Orlando and especially New Orleans taking Bynum. He's 26, and has no knee. Because he'll be playing constantly. Not just oh back to back then maybe a practice or a day off. He'll be doing at least one backbackback On that knee? I don't care if he's had surgery it'll still bite him in the ass so to speak. I don't think their window's closed. Like Maniak said they can get a trade but I doubt they do, and they still have no frontcourt depth anyways.

They'll get a PG one way or another. As for Bynum, he just turned 24. Talented player offensively and defensively, his knees are the only thing in question. If Howard pushes for L.A, he'll have to be dealt there, or Magic could face losing him LeBron style.

If that Gasol trade was possible, anything is possible.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 08:24 PM   #33
Al Thornton
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: free wop
Posts: 5,507
Default Re: A Picture of Steve Nash

op is a fxggot
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 08:38 PM   #34
Killbot
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Bombing Organisms Timelessly
Posts: 0
Default Re: A Picture of Steve Nash

Is there any one outside the BTE that you want me to PM about this? Otherwise, it seems pretty pointless to have this thread when we could be posting there.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 08:41 PM   #35
Maniak
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 25,019
Default Re: A Picture of Steve Nash

I did pm a few ppl outside the BTE.

I'm fine with people outside the BTE. Anyone as long as they're not stupid.

I don't expect this thread to be very popular until the season starts.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 10:07 PM   #36
Rose
good scorer
 
Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Swimming with goldfish
Posts: 38,830
Default Re: A Picture of Steve Nash

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
They'll get a PG one way or another. As for Bynum, he just turned 24. Talented player offensively and defensively, his knees are the only thing in question. If Howard pushes for L.A, he'll have to be dealt there, or Magic could face losing him LeBron style.

If that Gasol trade was possible, anything is possible.
He's coming to Chicago!!!!
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 10:47 PM   #37
Derrick
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Tucson
Posts: 1,253
Default Re: A Picture of Steve Nash

Whats bte?
Derrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 08:30 AM   #38
OmniStrife
College superstar
 
OmniStrife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 4,826
Default Re: A Picture of Steve Nash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick
Whats bte?
This. I'm kind of lost.

Anyways, an off-topic question.

Is there a way to watch NBA-TV online?
It's probably the only reason I go on NBA.com

I mean I get ILP yearly but I wish I could watch some more NBA stuff other than games.
OmniStrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 04:35 PM   #39
verylegit
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: A Picture of Steve Nash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick
Whats bte?
biggest thread ever. you guys don't hang out much in the off court lounge do you? it's a whole nother universe
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 07:56 PM   #40
Maniak
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 25,019
Default Re: A Picture of Steve Nash

Yep.

And Omni, I'm not sure. I always have trouble finding basketball related streams on my compy.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 08:04 PM   #41
Maniak
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 25,019
Default Re: A Picture of Steve Nash

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWnW7DS-kCY

Never knew T. White could throw down like that ohwow.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 09:27 PM   #42
Harrison_Barnes
Local High School Star
 
Harrison_Barnes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,364
Default Re: A Picture of Steve Nash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWnW7DS-kCY

Never knew T. White could throw down like that ohwow.

Some pretty sick dunks, I think I remember some videos of him before he got drafted. He definitely gets up there.
Harrison_Barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 09:30 PM   #43
Maniak
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 25,019
Default Re: A Picture of Steve Nash

That like second last one handed one was just ridiculous.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 12:34 AM   #44
NASH = BEST
On Campus Baby ; )
 
NASH = BEST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Suns Forum
Posts: 1,031
Default Re: A Picture of Steve Nash

Awesome pic, he looks so handsome :)
NASH = BEST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 02:03 AM   #45
Rose
good scorer
 
Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Swimming with goldfish
Posts: 38,830
Default Re: A Picture of Steve Nash

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniStrife
This. I'm kind of lost.

Anyways, an off-topic question.

Is there a way to watch NBA-TV online?
It's probably the only reason I go on NBA.com

I mean I get ILP yearly but I wish I could watch some more NBA stuff other than games.
For being an overseas poster, you know a lot about basketball. Usually overseas guys like general knowledge. Props!

and sometimes this site has it

http://www.firstrowsports.tv/sport/basketball.html
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:00 AM.




NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook














Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy