Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 12-05-2011, 05:21 PM   #31
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Picture of Steve Nash

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
Like you'll do anything with Rose and scrubs. Boozer will just choke some more and Rose will get tired of carrying the scrub Bulls and fail once again. U MAD ROSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trolololol

How has the compressed season hurt Kobe? He got surgery, got time to rest and says he feels a lot better (has an extra bounce again). Also Maniak has a point, Bynum might not even be on the team come Christmas.

I don't see Orlando and especially New Orleans taking Bynum. He's 26, and has no knee. Because he'll be playing constantly. Not just oh back to back then maybe a practice or a day off. He'll be doing at least one backbackback On that knee? I don't care if he's had surgery it'll still bite him in the ass so to speak. I don't think their window's closed. Like Maniak said they can get a trade but I doubt they do, and they still have no frontcourt depth anyways.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 05:50 PM   #32
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose

I don't see Orlando and especially New Orleans taking Bynum. He's 26, and has no knee. Because he'll be playing constantly. Not just oh back to back then maybe a practice or a day off. He'll be doing at least one backbackback On that knee? I don't care if he's had surgery it'll still bite him in the ass so to speak. I don't think their window's closed. Like Maniak said they can get a trade but I doubt they do, and they still have no frontcourt depth anyways.

They'll get a PG one way or another. As for Bynum, he just turned 24. Talented player offensively and defensively, his knees are the only thing in question. If Howard pushes for L.A, he'll have to be dealt there, or Magic could face losing him LeBron style.

If that Gasol trade was possible, anything is possible.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 07:24 PM   #33
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

op is a fxggot
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 07:38 PM   #34
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Is there any one outside the BTE that you want me to PM about this? Otherwise, it seems pretty pointless to have this thread when we could be posting there.
Killbot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 07:41 PM   #35
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I did pm a few ppl outside the BTE.

I'm fine with people outside the BTE. Anyone as long as they're not stupid.

I don't expect this thread to be very popular until the season starts.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 09:07 PM   #36
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
They'll get a PG one way or another. As for Bynum, he just turned 24. Talented player offensively and defensively, his knees are the only thing in question. If Howard pushes for L.A, he'll have to be dealt there, or Magic could face losing him LeBron style.

If that Gasol trade was possible, anything is possible.
He's coming to Chicago!!!!
Old 12-05-2011, 09:47 PM   #37
Derrick
The Dragon

Derrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected poster

Whats bte?
Derrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 07:30 AM   #38
OmniStrife
College superstar

OmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick
Whats bte?
This. I'm kind of lost.

Anyways, an off-topic question.

Is there a way to watch NBA-TV online?
It's probably the only reason I go on NBA.com

I mean I get ILP yearly but I wish I could watch some more NBA stuff other than games.
OmniStrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 03:35 PM   #39
verylegit
functioning alcoholic

verylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick
Whats bte?
biggest thread ever. you guys don't hang out much in the off court lounge do you? it's a whole nother universe
verylegit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 06:56 PM   #40
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yep.

And Omni, I'm not sure. I always have trouble finding basketball related streams on my compy.
Old 12-06-2011, 07:04 PM   #41
Maniak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWnW7DS-kCY

Never knew T. White could throw down like that ohwow.
Old 12-06-2011, 08:27 PM   #42
Harrison_Barnes
Local High School Star

Harrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWnW7DS-kCY

Never knew T. White could throw down like that ohwow.

Some pretty sick dunks, I think I remember some videos of him before he got drafted. He definitely gets up there.
Harrison_Barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 08:30 PM   #43
Maniak

That like second last one handed one was just ridiculous.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:34 PM   #44
NASH = BEST
On Campus Baby ; )

NASH = BEST has an OK reputation so far

Awesome pic, he looks so handsome :)
NASH = BEST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 01:03 AM   #45
Rose
Moon Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniStrife
This. I'm kind of lost.

Anyways, an off-topic question.

Is there a way to watch NBA-TV online?
It's probably the only reason I go on NBA.com

I mean I get ILP yearly but I wish I could watch some more NBA stuff other than games.
For being an overseas poster, you know a lot about basketball. Usually overseas guys like general knowledge. Props!

and sometimes this site has it

http://www.firstrowsports.tv/sport/basketball.html
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: