Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 12-09-2011, 02:09 PM   #16
GP_20
Glove

GP_20 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: ISH Fantasy BBall Money League?

I'm down if I'm commish so money stays with me all year
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 02:16 PM   #17
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20
I'm down if I'm commish so money stays with me all year

Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 02:28 PM   #18
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

leaguesafe keeps the money anyway lol
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 03:23 PM   #19
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Thanks but I think I'll pass. I'm pretty out of touch with the league.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 03:43 PM   #20
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
Thanks but I think I'll pass. I'm pretty out of touch with the league.
It's all good, so am I minus 4-5 teams

this is what keeps you in touch with everything...

just $25, should be seen as just fun...nothing stressful
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 07:29 PM   #21
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

We've only got 6

SP
PT
RBA
Illini
bb4l
pete

And 2 Maybe's

JB
Wicked

I pm'd marlo, statman and GOBB with no answer. Stro wasn't interested. SCY is passing. Anybody else you guys can think of? who's in the auction league, some of those guys may be interested? skywalker? riddler?

just pm'd inspiredlebowski
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 08:02 PM   #22
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dooms told me that he doesn't have the time needed to play fantasy BBall right now...he is a "NO"

we need 6 more damn it...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 11:40 PM   #23
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

this stuff is dying
Old 12-12-2011, 03:07 AM   #24
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Might be interested but def not if its weekly rosters. Let's see how many guys we can get in.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 07:04 PM   #25
ukplayer4
NBA lottery pick

ukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

im on this, i usually do a few money leagues, feel bad about taking money from my fellow ishers but i smashed everyone so hard last year(and i think the year before also) you may as well pay me

what format are we talking, im quite paticular, i very much rate h2h without playoffs as the best format....
ukplayer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 07:08 PM   #26
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukplayer4
im on this, i usually do a few money leagues, feel bad about taking money from my fellow ishers but i smashed everyone so hard last year(and i think the year before also) you may as well pay me

what format are we talking, im quite paticular, i very much rate h2h without playoffs as the best format....
h2h, 9 cats default, and playoffs obviously... just default normal standard league.... we don't have much time and I don't think we'll have 12 members so I'm skeptical
Old 12-13-2011, 10:52 PM   #27
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Soo is this gona happen?
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 11:17 PM   #28
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

doubtful
Old 12-14-2011, 07:13 AM   #29
ukplayer4
NBA lottery pick

ukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

lets do it with however many we can get and then open it up publicly. also we need to wait untill after the major moves are done, also we need to wait untill after the major moves, obviously.
ukplayer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 01:52 PM   #30
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukplayer4
lets do it with however many we can get and then open it up publicly. also we need to wait untill after the major moves are done, also we need to wait untill after the major moves, obviously.
nice sentence there guy
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: