Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-08-2011, 01:55 PM   #1
Burgz
Banned

Burgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this board
Default Classic Game: VC drops 43 on Hawks, clutch play after clutch play

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1kQpa1acTk

as much as I'm glad to see him lose his battle with father time, he was still a beast in TO
Burgz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 03:18 PM   #2
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Classic Game: VC drops 43 on Hawks, clutch play after clutch play

oh my!
I knew those plays, but would have never thought they were from the same game! Crazy. As always makes think what could have been... Just look how natural he looks compared to nowdays Bronzy.
Bosh sighted.
kNIOKAS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 03:27 PM   #3
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Definitely enjoyed that one. Good memories. For those not wanting to stick around for the whole video, things begin to get exciting at 3:42.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 03:33 PM   #4
Burgz
Banned

Burgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this board

yea tell me about it

vc was awesome that year but as a team we just never played well

It was Bosh's rookie season, along with Vince and Donyell Marshall he was a huge bright spot for us

Everything went down hill from here in terms of the VC era

Instead of a core of VC, Bosh, Iggy, Babcock f***ed us over and drafted Hoffa
Old 12-08-2011, 04:20 PM   #5
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far

these types of things make me sad... no homo.

Big ups to the true raptor fans that acknowledge what VC did for Toronto.

You guys see that OTR with Michael Landsberg?, VC-Tmac and Oak interview about their times in Toronto. I swear Landsberg shed a tear when he heard what T-mac said about the infamous game 7 loss to the sixers...
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 05:03 PM   #6
Burgz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavensdevil
these types of things make me sad... no homo.

Big ups to the true raptor fans that acknowledge what VC did for Toronto.

You guys see that OTR with Michael Landsberg?, VC-Tmac and Oak interview about their times in Toronto. I swear Landsberg shed a tear when he heard what T-mac said about the infamous game 7 loss to the sixers...

honestly i didnt even watch it, I was scared about what oak was gonna say

ill eventually get around to it but it definitely will be tough to watch as a raptors fan
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: