Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-08-2011, 01:10 PM   #16
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Tyson Chandler to NY!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJR
Billups would waltz right to Miami, if amnestied. He'd pass thru the modified waiver processes, because no one will pay him big money.

All it takes is some team that puts a claimer in for 3 million dollars a year and the Heat cannot match that. He will be a target for a team below the cap for some veteran leadership.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 01:12 PM   #17
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

our pg situation would suck monkey balls, chandler is only effective with a good pg
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 01:12 PM   #18
MeLO MvP 15
Knicks 2013 Champions

MeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P.
All it takes is some team that puts a claimer in for 3 million dollars a year and the Heat cannot match that. He will be a target for a team below the cap for some veteran leadership.
Yeah all it takes is any team willing to put anything over like a million for only ONE YEAR to get him. I could see the Clippers or Pacers going for him (sucks for CB)
MeLO MvP 15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 01:12 PM   #19
Pushxx
Anti-NBA Hipster

Pushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation here

Nash and Chandler would give the Knicks a championship quality starting line-up.

Unfortunately Nash wouldn't sign for vet min when the bench would consist of Toney Douglas and that's it.

Chandler eats up too much salary for too little impact. Knicks should pass.
Pushxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 01:13 PM   #20
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeLO MvP 15
Yeah all it takes is any team willing to put anything over like a million for only ONE YEAR to get him. I could see the Clippers or Pacers going for him (sucks for CB)
I can't
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 01:13 PM   #21
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeLO MvP 15

Denver could get him back.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 01:14 PM   #22
Da Doc04
I hit open layups

Da Doc04 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJR
Billups would waltz right to Miami, if amnestied. He'd pass thru the modified waiver processes, because no middle tier team will bid on him.

Billups on LA would fit better than Cp3 with kobe and dwight... either way
Da Doc04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 01:15 PM   #23
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

it has me thinking, grant hill all of a sudden wants to be a knick,
knicks now in the runnig for chandler
so the odds of paul comming via trade are slim
the only way to get chandler is by dumping our veteran pg who still has some good years left
i have a feeling the knicks have a deal for nash
Old 12-08-2011, 01:15 PM   #24
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushxx
Nash and Chandler would give the Knicks a championship quality starting line-up.

Unfortunately Nash wouldn't sign for vet min when the bench would consist of Toney Douglas and that's it.

Chandler eats up too much salary for too little impact. Knicks should pass.

Isn´t this obvious by now. They´ll bringin Chandler and Nash´s best buddy Grant Hill this year. And then sign Nash next year or trade Toney Douglas the deadline. It´s actually a much better plan than getting just Chris Paul. It´s actually a sick plan, given that Chandler needs a pass first PG to get his garbage points. That´s also the value of D´Antoni. He´ll lure Nash and Hill to NY. Knicks fans should get their pants wet. This trumps the Paul plans easily.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 01:16 PM   #25
MeLO MvP 15
Knicks 2013 Champions

MeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation here

Let me say this, without having to keep 2012 cap space intact... a lot more trades and signings become open. What if we pull off the Tyson deal, picked up Baron Davis and sign Hill (for the room exception)... Now that's a team to look out for. Still though, any shot at Paul/ Dwight/ Deron is gone and we lose Billups. Very tricky. So many thoughts going through my head

Btw any deal with Chandler eliminates the MLE for NY to offer Hill. That offer shrinks down to around $2.5 million (but it could now be for 2 years).
MeLO MvP 15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 01:16 PM   #26
pegasus
€uroInU$A

pegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this board

If he could play like he did last year, he is the perfect C for them. I have a feeling he will lay an egg once he gets his contract, though.
pegasus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 01:16 PM   #27
christian1923
Y'all ni**** trippin

christian1923 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
it has me thinking, grant hill all of a sudden wants to be a knick,
knicks now in the runnig for chandler
so the odds of paul comming via trade are slim
the only way to get chandler is by dumping our veteran pg who still has some good years left
yeah unless this is the case, no way should we do this deal
christian1923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 01:16 PM   #28
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

who is going to play PG this season?
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 01:16 PM   #29
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2

I wonder if Amare/D'Antoni know that Nash will join them for MLE in July.....
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 01:17 PM   #30
bluechox2
#knickstape

i hope this isnt jerome james part 2
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: