Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-09-2011, 06:49 PM   #1
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here
Default " No tampering charges right now" Magic CEO Said.

Baumann
"No tampering charges right now, Magic CEO Alex Martins just said." Pic: yfrog.com/nulledoyj
No Proof Eh?
D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 06:52 PM   #2
Darkess
High School Varsity 12th Man

Darkess has not been impressing people
Default Re: " No tampering charges right now" Magic CEO Said.

That's fairly obvious. Of course there'd be no tampering charges until after they figure out if the Howard to NJ deal can get done.

However, it's not like he said "There was never tampering as far as we know", which would clearly mean this was all a rumor.
Darkess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 06:57 PM   #3
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Everyone has been tampering with Howard.
The Magic president had to quit for tampering with Howard
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 07:00 PM   #4
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've read the word tampering so much today it has turned into the word tamponing.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 07:01 PM   #5
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
I've read the word tampering so much today it has turned into the word tamponing.
Old 12-09-2011, 07:03 PM   #6
Paintballer8791
I hit open layups

Paintballer8791 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Everyone has been tampering with Howard.
The Magic president had to quit for tampering with Howard
You can't tamper with your own player smh.
Paintballer8791 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 07:19 PM   #7
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'd be more worried about the other thing David Aldridge said, which was the Magic have zero interest in a package headed by Brook Lopez.

Seem, if you pick random quotes here and there it can seem like anything. We'll all know soon if they push charges or not. I'm waiting on what the major sources say. WE ARE NOT PUSHING CHARGES YET doesn't mean never or that they will. It means nothing.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 07:23 PM   #8
Paintballer8791
I hit open layups

Paintballer8791 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
I'd be more worried about the other thing David Aldridge said, which was the Magic have zero interest in a package headed by Brook Lopez.

Seem, if you pick random quotes here and there it can seem like anything. We'll all know soon if they push charges or not. I'm waiting on what the major sources say. WE ARE NOT PUSHING CHARGES YET doesn't mean never or that they will. It means nothing.
It wouldn't surprise me if the Magic are playing possum throughout this whole deal. They have non-stop said they don't want to and don't plan to trade Howard, been hearing the turned down Bynum and Lopez, which as a Magic fan is with with me. Byum is injury prone and hasn't lived up to potential and Lopez isn't a talented rebounder, a leader, or a franchise player. Magic are making moves little by little and aren't in a rush to trade Howard, maybe they have some plans none of use will see coming, as a Magic fan I can only hope.
Paintballer8791 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 07:30 PM   #9
D12"Magic"
College superstar

Quote:

Come on NIKO. Stop with the negative stuff man
Old 12-09-2011, 07:36 PM   #10
PejaNowitzki
#1 Manute Bol Fan

PejaNowitzki is considered somewhat coolPejaNowitzki is considered somewhat coolPejaNowitzki is considered somewhat cool

Wouldn't be surprised to see the Magic use this as leverage to get a more favorable deal.
PejaNowitzki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 08:00 PM   #11
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by D12"Magic"
Come on NIKO. Stop with the negative stuff man
Don't get your hopes up. Wake up in a few days and be happy you got Howard. Or, be happy you got Nene and retain flexibility for the future to make your super team. But don't put all your eggs in this basket, nothing that happened today was positive. One person said the nets were close ,and it was freaking Broussard. Then everything bad followed.

I did this with the Knicks for like 2 years, it's just sucks.

good luck.
Old 12-09-2011, 08:10 PM   #12
D12"Magic"
College superstar

Quote:
Don't get your hopes up. Wake up in a few days and be happy you got Howard. Or, be happy you got Nene and retain flexibility for the future to make your super team. But don't put all your eggs in this basket, nothing that happened today was positive. One person said the nets were close ,and it was freaking Broussard. Then everything bad followed.

I did this with the Knicks for like 2 years, it's just sucks.

good luck.
I'll see how things pan out.
Also Broutard is a complete tool by the way.

Note: Steven S Smith. Just reported there was no meeting between Howard and Nets.
Old 12-09-2011, 08:11 PM   #13
lakers_forever
National High School Star

lakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation here

Key words are "right now".
lakers_forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 08:19 PM   #14
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D12"Magic"
I'll see how things pan out.
Also Broutard is a complete tool by the way.

Note: Steven S Smith. Just reported there was no meeting between Howard and Nets.
Yeas, but if Orlando is in pissy mode I'm having trouble seeing them shipping Howard to nj. They are kind of petty.
Old 12-09-2011, 08:28 PM   #15
D12"Magic"
College superstar

Quote:
Yeas, but if Orlando is in pissy mode I'm having trouble seeing them shipping Howard to nj. They are kind of petty.
I think The Magic wanna try to force Nets to give up a lot more.
I doubt, the Magic are dis-regarding the Nets.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: