Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 06-22-2006, 02:02 PM   #16
jody
High school junior varsity star

jody has an OK reputation so far

and the gross overrating of dwayne wade continues.
jody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 02:06 PM   #17
Voratian
Serious playground baller

Voratian has an OK reputation so far

One finals series where he shoots 10000300443 free throws and all of a sudden he's God.
Voratian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 02:09 PM   #18
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Great legacies are created in the finals....any bball historian will tell you that..

and being better than kobe doesnt make you God...
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 02:16 PM   #19
Voratian

But most of his finals legacy will be him shooting a Free Throw, as opposed to say Jordan's Shot against the Jazz. It's more on the league becoming stupidly refereed than Wade, though.

It used to be that the playoffs were when the refs "let 'em play". What happened???
Old 06-22-2006, 02:21 PM   #20
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voratian
But most of his finals legacy will be him shooting a Free Throw, as opposed to say Jordan's Shot against the Jazz. It's more on the league becoming stupidly refereed than Wade, though.

It used to be that the playoffs were when the refs "let 'em play". What happened???

Stop whining. The NBA has changed, and for the better, in my opinion. Although I DO think the NBA should find a balance between today's up-tempo, perimiter-juiced style of play and the super-physical play of the 80's and 90's.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 02:22 PM   #21
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0ulja714
why are people saying wade is better than kobe?

i say overrated.

kobe = 3 rings
wade = 1 ring

enuff said.

Kobe got his 3 rings as the second best player on his team, though...
Old 06-22-2006, 02:23 PM   #22
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

Quote:

I disagree on the freethrow aspect as well. In the 4th quarter of the Heat's wins, he seemed to make just about everything...
Old 06-22-2006, 02:24 PM   #23
Voratian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
Stop whining. The NBA has changed, and for the better, in my opinion. Although I DO think the NBA should find a balance between today's up-tempo, perimiter-juiced style of play and the super-physical play of the 80's and 90's.

Hey imbecile, it's not whining, i'm not a Mavs fan.
You yourself acknowledge the change, I'm simply on the opposite side of the fence on it. The "It makes the game very womanly" side.
Old 06-22-2006, 02:25 PM   #24
jody
High school junior varsity star

jody has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
Stop whining. The NBA has changed, and for the better, in my opinion.

nah. it only changed for one series so the heat could win the finals.

wade free throws by round.

round 1, 6 games, 56 free throws
round 2, 5 games, 53 free throws
round 3, 6 games, 52 free throws
round 4, 6 games, 97 free throws

i'm sure jordan was sitting in a suite somewhere shouting at the television. "I NEVER GOT THAT CALL!"
jody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 02:30 PM   #25
JSub
Decent college freshman

JSub has decent reputationJSub has decent reputation

Quote:
and being better than kobe doesnt make you God...

Kobe groupies will disagree.
JSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 02:34 PM   #26
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

Quote:
Hey imbecile, it's not whining, i'm not a Mavs fan.
You yourself acknowledge the change, I'm simply on the opposite side of the fence on it. The "It makes the game very womanly" side.

***** you, I never said you were a Mavs fan. It's pretty obvious from your avy that you aren't. Name calling isn't necessary. I'm just so damn tired of hearing about all the whining in regards to the rule changes. Like I said, I think there's a balance that needs to be found between today's play and the play of the 80's and 90's, but the NBA is experiencing the highest ratings its had in YEARS, and the rule changes are a big reason why.
Old 06-22-2006, 02:36 PM   #27
Jor23dan
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Jor23dan has an OK reputation so far

Phil Jackson Is A Great COACH!..With The Chicago Bulls & Lakers...But When He Became the head coach of the LA Lakers He started getting cocky like that chump kobe bryant! dont get me wrong kobe bryant is a crazy basketball player and the 1 of the best in the league... but the thing i dont get is how the "F" some ppl think KOBE is better Than Jordan!... yall say Dwyane Wade has 1 Ring & Kobe Has 3 Rings

now the thing is I laugh when ppl say this... Kobe Is better than Jordan!

HOw the "F" is KOBE BETTER THAN JORDAN when Jordan Has fukin 6 RINGS!
and kobe has 3 rings.

you see what im getting @ now lol...

Jordan Will Still be The Best basketball Player Until Someone Beats His Ass in The Finals!

Jordan Has never been beaten In th NBA FINALS... KOBE BRYANT Has by who?
Deeeeeeeeeeeeeetriot Basketball!

So therefore too Me my opinon Jordan hasn't been beaten He will always be the Fukin best Basketball Player Of all TIME!

AND KOBE IS NOT BETTER THAN JORDAN & NO KOBE IS NOT THE NEXT JORDAN & NO WADE IS NOT THE NEXT JORDAN
they could be better 1 day but right NOW i dont think so!

KOBE IS KOBE = CRAZY PLAYER
DWYANE WADE IS WADE = CRAZY PLAYER
JORDAN IS JORDAN = GOAT

Last edited by Jor23dan : 06-22-2006 at 02:45 PM.
Jor23dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 02:36 PM   #28
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

Quote:
Originally Posted by jody
nah. it only changed for one series so the heat could win the finals.

wade free throws by round.

round 1, 6 games, 56 free throws
round 2, 5 games, 53 free throws
round 3, 6 games, 52 free throws
round 4, 6 games, 97 free throws

i'm sure jordan was sitting in a suite somewhere shouting at the television. "I NEVER GOT THAT CALL!"

I see. So you think The Finals were rigged, too?

One thing's for sure: if Jordan were playing in today's league, Wilt's 50 PPG scoring average would be at risk of going down...
Old 06-22-2006, 02:38 PM   #29
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think Kobe has a whole lot to prove. The man needs to win another championship as the best player on the floor. But even after this I bet he will have his nay sayer still....the hate for Bryant is as blind or even worst then his blind fans.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 02:44 PM   #30
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Hotlantadude81 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by West-Side
But he hasn't, and probably never will...he doesn't even have more rings then Kobe at this point. Why bring up this hypothetical question?
Kobe made 1st team All-NBA and 1st Team All-Defense...Wade didn't make either team, he's the current hot story I'm glad someone like Phil doesn't buy into the propaganda.

1. Kobe
2. LeBron
3. Duncan
4. Wade
5. Dirk

He does as the first option.
Hotlantadude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: