Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 12-09-2011, 06:28 AM   #1
RaininThrees
Meats Don't Clash

RaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default MLSE on the Verge of being sold to...

Rogers AND Bell in a joint partnership.

Yowza.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe...rticle2265448/
RaininThrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 09:57 AM   #2
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MLSE on the Verge of being sold to...

That's crazy.

I would rather see anyone purchase the team than see the Teacher's Pension Plan hold on to it though.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 11:01 AM   #3
BurningHammer
Burning Spirit!

BurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

As long as it stays Canadian, it is fine.
BurningHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 12:09 PM   #4
Jballer
Local High School Star

Jballer has decent reputationJballer has decent reputation

Watch out.

Maple Leafs, Raptors, Toronto FC, and Blue Jays owned by a cross functional media group of Rogers, Bell and Tananbaum.

I guess I will be forced to buy a level 500 Blue Jay Value pack when I try to pick up a ticket for a Raptors game.
Jballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 12:39 PM   #5
Harrison_Barnes
Local High School Star

Harrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningHammer
As long as it stays Canadian, it is fine.

My thoughts exactly.
Harrison_Barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 01:40 PM   #6
RaininThrees
Meats Don't Clash

RaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jballer
Watch out.

Maple Leafs, Raptors, Toronto FC, and Blue Jays owned by a cross functional media group of Rogers, Bell and Tananbaum.

I guess I will be forced to buy a level 500 Blue Jay Value pack when I try to pick up a ticket for a Raptors game.

Hope you got those tickets already... they went on sale about a month ago, and have limited numbers (I think they are only selling 3,000 of them). You might be SOL at this point.
RaininThrees is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: