Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-10-2011, 04:32 PM   #31
alenleomessi
GloryhunterSinceThe90s

alenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Heat sign Eddy Curry! Photo of signing here

Miami Heat?? more like Miami Eat
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 04:34 PM   #32
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushxx
Still fat. He's looking like he wants to eat that reporter.

Eddie looks good to me, good signing miami.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 04:34 PM   #33
fubu05
Say Word?

fubu05 is considered somewhat coolfubu05 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmj
Another pic:

LOL! IF YOU LOOK AT WHERE THE BOTTOM OF THE GOATEE STARTS ON THE CHIN, AND YOU LOOK AT HIS NECK FAT COMING DOWN, HOLY SHIT! LOOOOOOOOOOL!!! TALK ABOUT EXTRA MOTHA****IN SKIIN!!! LOOOOOOOL!!!!
fubu05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 04:35 PM   #34
Da Doc04
I hit open layups

Da Doc04 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Eddy Curry - Heat signing pic

Lmao @ this thread
Da Doc04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 04:37 PM   #35
pmj
High School Varsity 6th Man

pmj has decent reputationpmj has decent reputation

pmj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 05:24 PM   #36
305Baller
Dos minutos.

305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board

It is good that he is getting himself in shape because his history of heart issue requires that he should live lean, you know?

Other than that, if he still has game or is focused on beasting he may have one last push...

305Baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 05:28 PM   #37
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

People can make fun of Eddy Curry all they want, but personally I'd like him to work his ass off, loss weight and be somewhat good of how he was during his early tenure with the Knicks.The lack of decent centers in the league is atrocious. And right before he got "I gave my only gravity pull" fat he was actually decent.

Last edited by Meticode : 12-10-2011 at 05:30 PM.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 05:29 PM   #38
Babalu
We want Tacos!

Babalu is a pretty well-respected posterBabalu is a pretty well-respected posterBabalu is a pretty well-respected posterBabalu is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
After he signed the contract, he ate it.

lolololol
Babalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 05:33 PM   #39
Hernando
True Cleveland Fan

Hernando is considered somewhat coolHernando is considered somewhat coolHernando is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmj
Can't see full body, but face/arms look slimmer. Thoughts?

https://twitter.com/#!/MiamiHEAT/sta...000897/photo/1

You excited about a garbage Center to add to your garbage players that the heat surround the team with? Joel Anthony is better than his big A**. He claims he lost 70 pounds but wont tell the media how much his weight is currently. Every single player the heat sign will simply die because the offense goes through LeChoke and Dwade. Chris bosh isnt included in the big 3, its now 2.5 You should feel bad about this pick up for the heat.
Hernando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 05:34 PM   #40
donald love
I airball my layups

donald love has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
People can make fun of Eddy Curry all they want, but personally I'd like him to work his ass off, loss weight and be somewhat good of how he was during his early tenure with the Knicks.The lack of decent centers in the league is atrocious. And right before he got "I gave my only gravity pull" fat he was actually decent.
Those teams he played on had better players though, like Marbury, Houston, Kurt/Tim Thomas, Crawford etc. Now he has no one.
donald love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 05:36 PM   #41
Heavincent
7-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
play tough defense and rebound

Uh, we're talking about Eddy Curry here.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 05:39 PM   #42
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by donald love
Those teams he played on had better players though, like Marbury, Houston, Kurt/Tim Thomas, Crawford etc. Now he has no one.
I'm confused on your state on how that has anything to do with Eddy Curry.
Old 12-10-2011, 05:51 PM   #43
Paintballer8791
I hit open layups

Paintballer8791 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hernando
You excited about a garbage Center to add to your garbage players that the heat surround the team with? Joel Anthony is better than his big A**. He claims he lost 70 pounds but wont tell the media how much his weight is currently. Every single player the heat sign will simply die because the offense goes through LeChoke and Dwade. Chris bosh isnt included in the big 3, its now 2.5 You should feel bad about this pick up for the heat.
U Mad?
Paintballer8791 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 05:52 PM   #44
donald love
I airball my layups

donald love has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
I'm confused on your state on how that has anything to do with Eddy Curry.
He was surrounded by better talent? Thus making him a better player?

****ing Marbury man.
donald love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 05:54 PM   #45
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by donald love
He was surrounded by better talent? Thus making him a better player?

****ing Marbury man.
Nah, he just got really fat and lazy.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: