Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 12-13-2011, 03:13 AM   #106
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Aaron Gray to the Raps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skan72
Agreed about the playmaker deficiencies, but in terms of a poor man's Rudy Gay... he's only been in the League for two seasons. I'd like to see a couple more before I pass judgement.
To me, playmaking and ballhandling ability from a wing player are not usually something that just develop all of a sudden after being almost nonexistent. Not that i'm saying that he can't improve on those things, but they don't appear to be his strong points.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 11:41 AM   #107
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Raptors 2011-12 news/trades/rumors/FA signings

Guys, what going on with Reggie Evans? I know the majority of you are against this, but I kinda want him back because he plays like he gives a f*ck. Maybe an one year deal like the other scrubs we brought in, but our PF spot will be packed if he does return.

I know Boston is a suitor, but is that it? And if so, why is he taking such a long time to sign?
BoogieWoogieMan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 01:02 PM   #108
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't want him back

we have Davis Amir Bargs and Gray all of whom I'd rather see on the floor than him.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 02:21 PM   #109
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

No more Reggie. Love his hustle but he does not belong on this team at all.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 03:50 PM   #110
Harrison_Barnes
Local High School Star

Harrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamberlain
No more Reggie. Love his hustle but he does not belong on this team at all.

Exactly what I was thinking, I do hope he signs with a good team though.
Harrison_Barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 06:18 PM   #111
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison_Barnes
Exactly what I was thinking, I do hope he signs with a good team though.

This, he deserves to not be on the raptors this year
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 07:25 PM   #112
Dr.Funk
Decent college freshman

Dr.Funk has decent reputationDr.Funk has decent reputation

Love Reggie but with Amir is basically a better version of him and he and Ed Davis need all the PF PT.
Dr.Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 10:06 PM   #113
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I knew you guys didn't want the guy back, but what I really wanted to know is where his next distination is.

Last edited by BoogieWoogieMan : 12-13-2011 at 10:15 PM.
BoogieWoogieMan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 11:08 PM   #114
BurningHammer
Burning Spirit!

BurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Funk
Love Reggie but with Amir is basically a better version of him and he and Ed Davis need all the PF PT.
I hope both Amir and Ed have absorbed some of Reggie's hustle mentality.
BurningHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 01:30 AM   #115
skan72
Deep dick pizza

skan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
To me, playmaking and ballhandling ability from a wing player are not usually something that just develop all of a sudden after being almost nonexistent. Not that i'm saying that he can't improve on those things, but they don't appear to be his strong points.

I agree with you about playmaking, as I said. Ballhandling we'll have to disagree on, I've seen tons of players get better at ballhandling by persisting with game speed drills every single day.
skan72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 12:42 AM   #116
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skan72
I agree with you about playmaking, as I said. Ballhandling we'll have to disagree on, I've seen tons of players get better at ballhandling by persisting with game speed drills every single day.
some examples?
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: