Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-30-2006, 08:49 PM   #1
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here
Default OT: so... whose got plans for New Years?

as for me I don't think I'm doing anything special. I probably will next year when I'm 18 and can do ****. I'll probably just get drunk in someones basement this time.

anyone headin to Times Square? I hear thats unbelievable to be there. hopefully more exciting than it is to watch on TV cause it's boring as **** on TV.

also, is it true you can get alcohol in DC at age 18?
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 08:52 PM   #2
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
as for me I don't think I'm doing anything special. I probably will next year when I'm 18 and can do ****. I'll probably just get drunk in someones basement this time.

anyone headin to Times Square? I hear thats unbelievable to be there. hopefully more exciting than it is to watch on TV cause it's boring as **** on TV.

also, is it true you can get alcohol in DC at age 18?

I'm probably going to Times Square, because my cousins really want to see the ball drop and what not. Hopefully I'll be able to drink on my way there.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 08:53 PM   #3
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default re:

Im gonna be posting here in insidehoops.com and then I'm gonna go to my bedroom and jack off and think about the girl that I was lucky enough to kiss on the cheek 3 years ago
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 08:54 PM   #4
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Im gonna be posting here in insidehoops.com and then I'm gonna go to my bedroom and jack off and think about the girl that I was lucky enough to kiss on the cheek 3 years ago
Sounds like an awesome plan.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 08:55 PM   #5
AIR SETH
Local High School Star

AIR SETH has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981

AIR SETH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 08:58 PM   #6
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Going to be a boring new years

Staying home with my girl and daughter.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 08:58 PM   #7
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Old 12-30-2006, 09:05 PM   #8
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

why can't you do shtt when you're 17 wiz?
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 09:10 PM   #9
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

Quote:
why can't you do shtt when you're 17 wiz?
I heard that most events are 18+/21+.
Old 12-30-2006, 09:14 PM   #10
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
Going to be a boring new years

Staying home with my girl and daughter.

I'm feelin that. I'm ringing it in at home with my wifey and my son. Plus I got the flu right now. I feel gross. I got a case in the fridge chillin, i think my friends may drop by at around 1:00, we'll party it up then.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 09:15 PM   #11
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default re

i am going to a New Year's Party. one of those business social parties.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 09:16 PM   #12
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

TEXAS BATMAN has decent reputationTEXAS BATMAN has decent reputation

Heading down to Austin to bring it in. Kicking it with my girl tonight so she'll keep her trap shut for tomorrow.

6th STREET HERE I COME! book it
TEXAS BATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 09:16 PM   #13
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

Quote:
i am going to a New Year's Party. one of those business social parties.
GAY.

I had to go to those every year for EVER with my parents. they stopped making me come like 4 years ago thank God.
Old 12-30-2006, 09:17 PM   #14
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
I heard that most events are 18+/21+.
And that's going to stop you?
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 09:19 PM   #15
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default re:

I have a hard time believing that its actually going to be 2007. I mean 2007!?!? Was 2000 really that long ago? The milenium seems like yesterday. I've been out of high school 7 years now. Man........time FLIES by
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: