Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 12-11-2011, 04:19 AM   #1
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board
Default Its been almost a year...

... and only now ive discovered this place .
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 04:57 AM   #2
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Its been almost a year...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
... and only now ive discovered this place .
You should have been back here in 08 before we drafted Rose. You would think half of the Bulls fans were from Detroit the way they were talkin slick about our Bulls.

Now that we have Rose and a good outlook on the future the forum has died down and a lot of posters have stopped posting.

*SIDEBAR*

What happened to Undisputed?
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 09:42 AM   #3
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
You should have been back here in 08 before we drafted Rose. You would think half of the Bulls fans were from Detroit the way they were talkin slick about our Bulls.

Now that we have Rose and a good outlook on the future the forum has died down and a lot of posters have stopped posting.

*SIDEBAR*

What happened to Undisputed?
I don't know. i took a vacation, but I'm back.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 02:10 PM   #4
Abe Frohman
I am the Sausage King

Abe Frohman has decent reputationAbe Frohman has decent reputation

wheres Deng9ess also? (I think thats how he spelled it)
Abe Frohman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 02:39 PM   #5
Pharcyde
Big like Magic

Pharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected poster

This is the first log-in I've had in a while. Stoked for the upcoming season!
Pharcyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 03:40 PM   #6
dirk94_
I hit open layups

dirk94_ has decent reputationdirk94_ has decent reputation

A big fan of Bulls since I'm from Illinois even though I'm a mavs too.
I'm pretty sure posters will be posting soon again once the season starts.
dirk94_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 03:48 PM   #7
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glide2keva
I don't know. i took a vacation, but I'm back.
Nice to have you back man...I can't wait for x mas, my mom is flying in to cook for me, my son's gonna have a good x mas, and the Bears and Bulls!

Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 06:24 PM   #8
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Undisputed posts sometimes in the video games forum. I see him on xbox live from time to time, so I know he's still alive at least.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:51 AM   #9
dee-rose
Words and stuff.

dee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation here

I think we'll see more people around once the games actually begin. Not everyone wants to be around for EVERY rumour and hypothetical line-up... on the other hand, I love that stuff.
dee-rose is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: