Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum > Fantasy Premier Minor League

Fantasy Premier Minor League Fantasy BBall Premier Minor League 2013-14

Old 08-24-2013, 04:41 AM   #1
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default 2013/2014 ISH Premier Minors INTEREST THREAD

Want to get this up early to see who is interested in joining again for the new season.

last years guys get first nod..those that were active.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 11:39 AM   #2
raekwon
Don Demarco

raekwon has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: 2013/2014 ISH Premier Minors INTEREST THREAD

I'm down
raekwon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 04:51 AM   #3
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Not the interest so far then...as afterall pre season next week.
Old 09-25-2013, 05:25 AM   #4
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Sorry, did even see it. I'm a go.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 04:21 AM   #5
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Is someone going to start this up? Do I have to do everything?
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 04:51 PM   #6
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Is someone going to start this up? Do I have to do everything?

It would be if there is interest...but nobody has apart from a few.
Old 10-20-2013, 02:20 AM   #7
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

Still no interest.. Cmon people
Old 10-20-2013, 02:22 AM   #8
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
Still no interest.. Cmon people
Wait till later tonight, those who were not voted into the Premier League, will be lead to the Minors. I'll help you fill this. Been around too long to disappear.
Old 10-20-2013, 02:35 AM   #9
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

Quote:
Wait till later tonight, those who were not voted into the Premier League, will be lead to the Minors. I'll help you fill this. Been around too long to disappear.

Cheers... I've created the league so will see. Got over a x week to to get it sorted.
Old 10-20-2013, 03:11 AM   #10
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Old 10-20-2013, 03:46 AM   #11
statman32
NBA Legend

I will start contacting people from the Alt League. DZW is not running that so I think people would enjoy another active ISH league.
Old 10-20-2013, 03:50 AM   #12
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

Quote:
I will start contacting people from the Alt League. DZW is not running that so I think people would enjoy another active ISH league.
Thanks stat
Old 10-20-2013, 04:09 AM   #13
hitman24
I hit open layups

hitman24 is considered somewhat coolhitman24 is considered somewhat coolhitman24 is considered somewhat cool

I'm down but can you provide more detail? btw All Net i joined your Ish Yahoo fantasy league.
hitman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 04:26 AM   #14
Assassin85
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Assassin85 has an OK reputation so far

Im down if yall got space.
Assassin85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 08:21 AM   #15
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

Alright, i'm in. Draft time is perfect for me. Starts at 6:30am my time and I don't have to leave for work until 8, so that'll be enough to get me through the important rounds at a minimum.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: