Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-01-2007, 08:56 PM   #31
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak121
Jarrett will be fine in the NFL as long as he stays away from Detroit.

You mean as long as Detroit stays away fom him.

Detroit will probably go Adrian Peterson over WR.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 09:08 PM   #32
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

USC starting to embarass michigan...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 09:08 PM   #33
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

USC is catching everything. Game is officially over.

Where is PleaseBelieve? Oh he doesnt care about UM anymore. Before the game it was "Watch them kick USC ass! Big Ten!!".
Old 01-01-2007, 09:10 PM   #34
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
USC is catching everything. Game is officially over.

that drive, booty 4 for 4, 85 yds td...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 09:12 PM   #35
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default .

Thanks a lot USC for losing to UCLA.

I personally blame them for making me have to watch Florida in the title game. I'll be suprised if it's half as interesting as this game was...which isn't saying much.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 09:19 PM   #36
Wadeisabeast
I hate mondays

Wadeisabeast has an OK reputation so far

Does anybody remember my comment during the whole OSU/Michigan hype that I said that Michigan would lose their bowl game by 2 TDs? I wish I knew how to find it.
Wadeisabeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 09:20 PM   #37
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadeisabeast
Does anybody remember my comment during the whole OSU/Michigan hype that I said that Michigan would lose their bowl game by 2 TDs? I wish I knew how to find it.

Do a search for "Liar"
Old 01-01-2007, 09:23 PM   #38
Spike Spiegel
Local High School Star

Spike Spiegel has decent reputationSpike Spiegel has decent reputation

Even as a Big Ten fan, I personally didn't want to see Michigan in the title game, and they showed why tonight.
Spike Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 09:24 PM   #39
Suns4Life
Hey-OOOOOOOOO

Suns4Life has decent reputation

SEC>big 12>big 10/pac 10
Suns4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 09:26 PM   #40
vert48
Can You?

vert48 is considered somewhat coolvert48 is considered somewhat coolvert48 is considered somewhat cool

Fight On!
vert48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 09:27 PM   #41
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike Spiegel
Even as a Big Ten fan, I personally didn't want to see Michigan in the title game, and they showed why tonight.
I agree with you there. I have a lot of Big Ten pride, but couldn't care less if Michigan or Indiana lose in any sport. Can't stand either school.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 09:29 PM   #42
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike Spiegel

Yeah because they would have played the same way vs OSU as they did tonight right?
Old 01-01-2007, 09:32 PM   #43
Spike Spiegel
Local High School Star

Spike Spiegel has decent reputationSpike Spiegel has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Yeah because they would have played the same way vs OSU as they did tonight right?

A combination of that and what wang4three said. They would've sucked donkey balls against OSU...and they didn't deserve it in the first place.

wang, I do share a similar dislike for Michigan as a Big Ten team, however, Indiana I dislike a hell of a lot less than Minnesota. Ugh. Wisconsin/Minnesota rivalry is effin' deep.
Spike Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 10:12 PM   #44
dak121
College superstar

dak121 is considered somewhat cooldak121 is considered somewhat cool

Boise State up 14-0. They're good.
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 11:33 PM   #45
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default ...

Boise is showing why we need a playoff system. They look no worse than Florida smacking OU around right now.

With scholarship limits in the NCAA these days the smaller teams are damn near caught up.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: