Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-13-2011, 06:40 PM   #31
verylegit
functioning alcoholic

verylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Espn 1st Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Appreciate it fellas. Just finished watching and wow. Skip Bayless is a joke. The problem is he thinks is he so right that if anyone challenges what he feels strongly for he gets offended, emotional and attacks.

I wish I had the T.Suggs on first take episode because there was an instance where Skip asked Suggs "How do you know Flacco is a leader?" and Suggs says "Because he is my teammate. I play with the guy. I know what he is about." (paraphrasing here) and Skip lashes out "I dont think you do.". How are you going to tell Suggs he doesnt know Flacco but you (Skip) do?

Man I cant believe Skip acted like that. What a dbag.
I have a part of that video, where suggs and skip just go at it, it was ridiculous, over tebow of course
skip "if you and tebow were to walk in an alley, tebow would walk out"
suggs "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!?"
skip "he would ragdoll you!"

greatest troll on espn
verylegit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 06:53 PM   #32
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation

You think it's bad now, just wait til the NBA season gets in gear. The Lebron hate topics are gonna flood that show.

Thank God Eric Mangini won't be around though. I'm tired of his milk and cookies commentary
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 06:55 PM   #33
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by verylegit
I have a part of that video, where suggs and skip just go at it, it was ridiculous, over tebow of course

greatest troll on espn
Skip

I want to see this
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 07:14 PM   #34
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

greatest troll on espn

I forgot that part. He damn sure did say that.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 10:45 PM   #35
northwinds
Banned

northwinds has a bad reputationnorthwinds has a bad reputationnorthwinds has a bad reputationnorthwinds has a bad reputation

Damn....Skip Bayless owned Chris Carter in that one.....LOL at Carter keepin' looking over to his brotha, Stephen A. Smiff, with that look of "can you believe this white dude be talking to me like that"..... My favorite part: Bayless: "Well, you kept saying Tebow couldn't be a starting QB in the NFL....he should be a TE or FB"; Carter response: "I only said that once"; Bayless: "Yeah, you said it"......... Bayless had to put up with that type of racist hate for months....defending Tebow...now that he's been proven right, he is the entitled to his righteous indignation......
northwinds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 10:50 PM   #36
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation

@ "Racist hate"
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 10:58 PM   #37
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

SAS has the best facial expressions
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 11:05 PM   #38
verylegit
functioning alcoholic

verylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove
SAS has the best facial expressions
i've been thinking the same thing, everytime i watch him debate something with skip i believe his facial expression is gif worthy/meme
verylegit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 11:10 PM   #39
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
i've been thinking the same thing, everytime i watch him debate something with skip i believe his facial expression is gif worthy/meme
if i knew how to do it I would. His reactions are just priceless.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 12:19 AM   #40
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

I like how CC kept going back to the "I played in 8 Pro Bowls." etc etc etc.

Skip owned him in that. I can't stand Skip, but I also can't stand CC.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 01:01 AM   #41
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Who takes Skip Clueless seriously? I couldn't stand that idiot on ATH. Dude just rambles on and on and on like idiot with his panties in a bunch.

I'd like to know how he owned CC in that clip, though. He sounded like the typical idiotic Skippy.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 01:13 AM   #42
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
Who takes Skip Clueless seriously? I couldn't stand that idiot on ATH. Dude just rambles on and on and on like idiot with his panties in a bunch.

I'd like to know how he owned CC in that clip, though. He sounded like the typical idiotic Skippy.

Skip's never been on Around The Horn.

You must be thinking of Woody Paige.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 06:22 AM   #43
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ah, you're right. He was on Rome is Burning. Woody actually seemed likable.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 06:28 AM   #44
Dizzle-2k7
Go Spurs Go

Dizzle-2k7 is considered somewhat coolDizzle-2k7 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
"How many rings do you have?"

SKIP

Chris Carter is not allowed to comment about Tebow anymore because he said Tebow is a TE :
Dizzle-2k7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 11:57 AM   #45
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18

well for starters he was right while Carter was wrong...

but what made me say DAYYYUM was the "how many rings do you have?"

good stuff
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: