Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 12-13-2011, 08:59 PM   #1
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Nba 2K12 fixes major issues! Including trade logic!

http://www.operationsports.com/news/...ives-tomorrow/

I know we have a 2K12 thread but this sh** deserved it's own thread. Stupid trades won't happen anymore on My Player and Association mode! Tons of small, good fixes. Clipper roster already has Billups and Butler! 9th overall rank up from 19th last week.

Last edited by Clippersfan86 : 12-13-2011 at 09:03 PM.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 09:21 PM   #2
IBLEEDGREEN20
Local High School Star

IBLEEDGREEN20 is considered somewhat coolIBLEEDGREEN20 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Nba 2K12 fixes major issues! Including trade logic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
http://www.operationsports.com/news/...ives-tomorrow/

I know we have a 2K12 thread but this sh** deserved it's own thread. Stupid trades won't happen anymore on My Player and Association mode! Tons of small, good fixes. Clipper roster already has Billups and Butler! 9th overall rank up from 19th last week.

makes the game better, if anything. the updates help the game become closer to updated due to the lockout and the small fixes are subtle but help the game alot.
IBLEEDGREEN20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 10:16 PM   #3
MeLO MvP 15
Knicks 2015 Champs

MeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Corrected an issue where the game would hang after winning the NBA Finals in My Player mode.
Finally. Happened to me twice.

One of them I hit a game winning three at the buzzer (I still managed to get the replay saved!)
MeLO MvP 15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 02:53 AM   #4
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Good stuff. I'd still like to wait for some more Rookies to get into the game (2nd rounders etc) before I start up a my player game, but it's great that they've addressed the main issues people had. Good work 2K!
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 05:38 AM   #5
Granny Danger
Kids at the park dunk on me

Granny Danger has decent reputation

The ratings for these rookies don't make sense to me.
Kanter (3rd pick): 63
Nolan Smith (21st): 71
Granny Danger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 07:37 AM   #6
ace23

ace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny Danger
The ratings for these rookies don't make sense to me.
Kanter (3rd pick): 63
Nolan Smith (21st): 71
First of all, don't worry so much about overall ratings. Look each player's individual ratings, tendencies, and potential to judge their accuracy.

Second, Nolan Smith is better than Kanter anyways.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 10:39 AM   #7
nycelt84
Good High School Starter

nycelt84 is considered somewhat coolnycelt84 is considered somewhat cool

This is great news! I actually quit the myplayer mode due to frustration with the stupid trading of teammates around me before.
nycelt84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 02:33 PM   #8
MichaelCheazley
B-Eazy Mike Beasley

MichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Whats the verdict on the legends showcase thing...Worth it?
MichaelCheazley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 03:05 PM   #9
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelCheazley
Whats the verdict on the legends showcase thing...Worth it?

Unless you want to play with new legends from the past? No, its not worth it to me.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 03:05 PM   #10
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Second, Nolan Smith is better than Kanter anyways.

Based on what?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 05:35 PM   #11
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

is the 2k server still down? i downloaded the patch but i havent been able to use the rookies cuz i cant update the roster

i also havent noticed a change in gameplay.
DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 07:23 PM   #12
MeLO MvP 15
Knicks 2015 Champs

MeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkNowitzki41
is the 2k server still down? i downloaded the patch but i havent been able to use the rookies cuz i cant update the roster

i also havent noticed a change in gameplay.
Try the "reset roster" option, it worked for me.
MeLO MvP 15 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: