Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-13-2011, 10:10 PM   #1
Inception28
Banned

Inception28 has a very bad reputationInception28 has a very bad reputationInception28 has a very bad reputationInception28 has a very bad reputation
Default Top 5 WRs in the NFL

Who are dey?
Inception28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 10:14 PM   #2
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Top 5 WRs in the NFL

Who cares. People who makes lists or top tens are f*cking assholes.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 10:42 PM   #3
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

In no order

Calvin Johnson
Larry Fitzgerald
Andre Johnson
AJ Green
Wes Welker
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 10:50 PM   #4
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation here

nicks is top 10 and cruz top 15.

as for top 5, i dont give a damn. i just know the giants can't cover them
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 10:55 PM   #5
northwinds
Banned

northwinds has a bad reputationnorthwinds has a bad reputationnorthwinds has a bad reputationnorthwinds has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
Who cares. People who makes lists or top tens are f*cking assholes.

I'm gonna have to assume that Pete didn't get laid last night....

At the OP.....here's my list:

Wes Welker
Steve Smith
Larry Fitzgerald
Calvin Johnson
Jordy Nelson

northwinds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 10:58 PM   #6
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by northwinds
I'm gonna have to assume that Pete didn't get laid last night....

At the OP.....here's my list:

Wes Welker
Steve Smith
Larry Fitzgerald
Calvin Johnson
Jordy Nelson

Nelson and Welker > Andre Johnson?

My left ovary.
Old 12-13-2011, 11:10 PM   #7
northwinds
Banned

northwinds has a bad reputationnorthwinds has a bad reputationnorthwinds has a bad reputationnorthwinds has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
Nelson and Welker > Andre Johnson?

My left ovary.

You might want to give your left ovary to Andre....I think he needs it....here is reality:

Welker: 1339 yards; 9 TDs; 13.4 ypc; 99 long

Nelson: 957 yards; 10 TDs; 18.8 ypc; 93 long

Andre: 471 yards; 2 TDs; 15.2 ypc; 50 long

You've been watching Lacross this Fall?
Old 12-13-2011, 11:14 PM   #8
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Calvin Johnson is clearly number 1.

Larry Fitzgerald and Andre Johnson are 2/3 in order of preference.

I would say Roddy White and Brandon Marshall are 4/5, but there are others that can make a case for those spots.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 11:19 PM   #9
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Calvin Johnson
Andre Johnson
Mike Wallace
Larry Fitzgerald
Hakeem Nicks

This is the correct list.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 11:24 PM   #10
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

Quote:
You might want to give your left ovary to Andre....I think he needs it....here is reality:

Welker: 1339 yards; 9 TDs; 13.4 ypc; 99 long

Nelson: 957 yards; 10 TDs; 18.8 ypc; 93 long

Andre: 471 yards; 2 TDs; 15.2 ypc; 50 long

You've been watching Lacross this Fall?

Andre Johnson's played about five and a quarter games this season.

I guess those extra nine games wouldn't have helped his stats.

Fuckface

You watching strictly fantasy football scores this year?
Old 12-13-2011, 11:28 PM   #11
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
Calvin Johnson
Andre Johnson
Mike Wallace
Larry Fitzgerald
Hakeem Nicks

This is the correct list.
Jennings > Wallace
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 11:30 PM   #12
northwinds
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
Andre Johnson's played about five and a quarter games this season.

I guess those extra nine games wouldn't have helped his stats.

Fuckface

You watching strictly fantasy football scores this year?

So it would be OK to put Peyton Hillis on a top five RB list based on his performance last year.....because he has the same hamstring injury that Andre Johnson has....... I watch every Texans game I can....and can't find Andre on the field....so, no, he's not currently a "top five WR" in the league.

You funny **** Face.......
Old 12-13-2011, 11:31 PM   #13
northwinds
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
Jennings > Wallace

Jordy>Jennings...........
Old 12-13-2011, 11:39 PM   #14
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
So it would be OK to put Peyton Hillis on a top five RB list based on his performance last year.....because he has the same hamstring injury that Andre Johnson has....... I watch every Texans game I can....and can't find Andre on the field....so, no, he's not currently a "top five WR" in the league.

Peyton Hillis has 1 decent season. Andre Johnson has 4 great seasons despite playing with crap quarterbacks.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 11:40 PM   #15
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

Quote:

No but it would be okay to put Andre in the top 5 because he's been the most consistent wide receiver over the past five years.

Does the thread say 'Top 5 WRs or RBs Statistically?' Ben Tate has more rushing yards than Darren McFadden? Feel like telling me Tate's better? Please do.

Are you aware that no one agrees with anything you say? Shouldn't that tell you something? I'm sorry your parents hate you. Tell your boyfriend Jordy that he's no Andre Johnson.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: