Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-01-2007, 09:53 PM   #31
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

heilige is crushin on sizzle

awwwwwww
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 09:54 PM   #32
sydneyking
Banned

sydneyking has not been impressing people

If Hotsizzle won't help, I will:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heilige
Tell me what you think about me

You are a dumbass.

Quote:
how I can get better
You should try to be less of a dumbass.

If you need any more advice feel free to PM at least 30 times.
sydneyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 09:56 PM   #33
telephone
Banned

telephone has an OK reputation so far

heilige ISH is a ***** man

maybe u should focus less on politics and more on school
telephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 10:02 PM   #34
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Fine man. Whatever. You want to be an ass and treat me like ****? Fine. I won't ask for your help anymore. I thought you were better than that man. I really did. Just out of nowhere, you refuse to help me anymore. Is that how people are? They screw you over like that. All I wanted was help. That's all. And, that was too much? Why?

you're not my brother, my sister, my mother, my father, my cousin, my uncle, my aunt, my girlfriend. you're someone i dont know, dont know how old you are, dont know anything.

you PM me to ask me questions, I simply answer them..1 Pm becomes 2, 2 become 5, 5 becomes 30.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 10:04 PM   #35
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Heilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
you're not my brother, my sister, my mother, my father, my cousin, my uncle, my aunt, my girlfriend. you're someone i dont know, dont know how old you are, dont know anything.

you PM me to ask me questions, I simply answer them..1 Pm becomes 2, 2 become 5, 5 becomes 30.

I send you about one a day man. Not 30 on the same day. And you know it. You don't care about helping out your common man? You only care about helping people in your family? Is that it?
Heilige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 10:06 PM   #36
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

hotsizzle turned his back on humanity in this thread.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 10:06 PM   #37
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I send you about one a day man. Not 30 on the same day. And you know it. You don't care about helping out your common man? You only care about helping people in your family? Is that it?

yeah thats it. happy. I helped you out bro, I dont know you...you're someone on the internet. go get laid bro, you need it
Old 01-01-2007, 10:07 PM   #38
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Heilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
yeah thats it. happy. I helped you out bro, I dont know you...you're someone on the internet. go get laid bro, you need it

Why can't you continue helping me? Why does there have to be a limit on it? Plus, it's not like every PM I send you is about help. Sometimes I ask questions about Kobe for example, and what your thoughts are on the current situation. What's wrong with that?
Old 01-01-2007, 10:10 PM   #39
hotsizzle
Superstar

Quote:
Why can't you continue helping me? Why does there have to be a limit on it? Plus, it's not like every PM I send you is about help. Sometimes I ask questions about Kobe for example, and what your thoughts are on the current situation. What's wrong with that?

Im just gonna come out and just tell you why I want to end our relationship. Im cheating on you! I PMed geewiz the other day and they gladly replied.
Old 01-01-2007, 10:11 PM   #40
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Quote:
Im just gonna come out and just tell you why I want to end our relationship. Im cheating on you! I PMed geewiz the other day and they gladly replied.

geewiz is only one person. You said they repied.
Old 01-01-2007, 10:12 PM   #41
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 10:12 PM   #42
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

Quote:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY !!!!!!
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 10:15 PM   #43
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
You should send the committee a PM or 30

Quote:
yeah. we're sorry heilege. it just wasn't mean to be. don't blame us, we here at the geeWiz posting bureau appreciate the many laughs you have brought to this great message board.

but seriously though... why do you post here? all we do is laugh at you. do you even watch basketball? ive never seen you post or show any interest in it. why come here for advice? has anyone ever helped you here?
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 10:18 PM   #44
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15

yeah. we're sorry heilege. it just wasn't mean to be. don't blame us, we here at the geeWiz posting bureau appreciate the many laughs you have brought to this great message board.

but seriously though... why do you post here? all we do is laugh at you. do you even watch basketball? ive never seen you post or show any interest in it. why come here for advice? has anyone ever helped you here?

I watch basketball, but not that much. I really have started getting interested in though. I come here for advice about Jordan for example. You guys kone more about him than me. hotsizzle used to help me. But all of a sudden he doesn't want to anymore. Same with Loki.
Old 01-01-2007, 10:32 PM   #45
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

You keep asking everybody the same questions. I once spent an hour on AIM answering your questions about Kobe, MJ and how to be a billionaire. Then you PM the same questions to everybody else on ISH, and a couple months later start fresh topics about them. I really think it's a troll account, and a funny one at that.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: