Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 12-15-2011, 12:28 AM   #1
rfoster24
Decent playground baller

rfoster24 has not been impressing people
Default Videogame Remakes

I've noticed that a lot of people want some great games remade. I've heard numerous talk about how they want a San Andreas remake. I, on the other hand, don't think there would be a point to remaking such a great game. A remake should actually improve an old game.

I personally would like to see The Punisher from Ps2 remade w/ online play. I just think it would be sick. Post your ideas below.
rfoster24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 03:12 PM   #2
Velocirap31
Decent college freshman

Velocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Videogame Remakes

Final Fantasy 7. Don't care about any other remakes.
Velocirap31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 03:45 PM   #3
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

I would like to see Contra remade in the style of Gears of War.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 08:23 PM   #4
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocirap31

yeah that would be sweet
i love how sony or whoever teased everyone with that tech demo of final fantasy 7 intro running on ps3

bastards!
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 08:56 PM   #5
Velocirap31
Decent college freshman

Velocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
yeah that would be sweet
i love how sony or whoever teased everyone with that tech demo of final fantasy 7 intro running on ps3

bastards!

Haha no kidding. That got so many people excited and then they're like "Sike! Not happening losers."
Velocirap31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 12:40 AM   #6
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocirap31

I love FF7 but I remember I read that one thing developers hate doing is remaking games, The creator of Resident Evil said he hated remaking the original for Gamecube. It's like asking Michelangelo or Leonardo to paint the same masterpiece TWICE. They rather just create something new and not go backwards.

and it makes sense to me.

These developers are artist and nerds FIRST, then business men second..

remaking FF7 would only be good for business but it would suck as far as the creative aspect goes
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 12:41 PM   #7
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here

I personally would like to see the original pokemon games remade again. You can never go wrong with the classics.
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 01:59 PM   #8
EcchiZen
Can barely lace up my sneakers

EcchiZen has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy2k8
I personally would like to see the original pokemon games remade again. You can never go wrong with the classics.

I've only played red/blue pokemon on an old gameboy color. Remake to me is cool. New Super Mario Bros was my favorite from Nintendo.
EcchiZen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 02:49 PM   #9
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy2k8

On the DS? Because they've already remade them with Firered and Leafgreen on the GBA.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 05:46 PM   #10
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has an incredible reputation hereembersyc has an incredible reputation hereembersyc has an incredible reputation hereembersyc has an incredible reputation hereembersyc has an incredible reputation hereembersyc has an incredible reputation here

I'd love to see a Morrowind remake on the Skyrim engine.
embersyc is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: