Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 12-15-2011, 02:23 PM   #1
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default No Knicks on MSG this season ?

Quote:
NBA fans just canít catch a break.
After a lockout that erased a quarter of the basketball season, New York fans may lose out on Knicks games if Madison Square Gardenís MSG Network and Time Warner Cable canít work out a new deal.
Their contract expires at midnight on Jan. 1. The regional sports network, which also airs Rangers games, is available to about 2 million Time Warner Cable customers.
The last time the two locked horns, in 2005, MSG went dark for two months.
Cable and satellite companies pay on average $2.48 per subscriber a month for MSG and another $2.17 for MSG Plus, said research firm SNL Kagan.
A source said the two are far apart on a deal, with MSG looking for a per-subscriber increase of a couple of dollars. That would put the MSG networks in the same ballpark as sports powerhouse ESPN, which gets $4.69 a subscriber.
A Time Warner rep declined comment. An MSG spokesperson said, ďWe are hopeful we can reach agreement before any disruption of service.Ē

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/busines...xzz1gd IStror

That would be awful
Clutch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 03:40 PM   #2
lebob23
38563065 38563065 3

lebob23 has not been impressing people
Default Re: No Knicks on MSG this season ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
That would be awful

Just switch to FIoS its much better anyway
lebob23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 03:46 PM   #3
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebob23
Just switch to FIoS its much better anyway
I'm not from the USA. I watch Knicks games on League Pass which always streams MSG broadcast.

I really like Mike Breen and Clyde so I hope they will get the deal done.
Clutch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 04:28 PM   #4
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I have Fios. I hope the Fox sports networks and other stations will allow me to steal a few games. I dont think I get MSG here in MD. I dont wanna have to buy League Pass.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 01:38 AM   #5
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

dont worry, cablevison has msg and it will come from there
time warner sucks
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 02:18 AM   #6
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm still pissed I can't get MSG in HD on FiOS.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 08:16 PM   #7
christian1923
Good college starter

christian1923 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
I'm still pissed I can't get MSG in HD on FiOS.
why not? i have it on 578
christian1923 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 08:53 PM   #8
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

just switched to fios as well what channal will it be if not msg?
Draz is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: