Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 07-22-2012, 12:15 PM   #1
Arroyo8
Great young streetballer

Arroyo8 is a pretty well-respected posterArroyo8 is a pretty well-respected posterArroyo8 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default And1's in Walmart?!?!?!?

wtf, when did this happen?
i assume they are trash but i don't wanna waste the cash to buy them
Arroyo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 02:45 PM   #2
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: And1's in Walmart?!?!?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arroyo8
wtf, when did this happen?
i assume they are trash but i don't wanna waste the cash to buy them
really?

ive been looking for the monta ellis and1's they are around 60 bucks on amazon.Might check walmart out and see if they got them.
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 08:40 PM   #3
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool

Are you serious? Are you sure that wasn't Shaq shoes you were looking?
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 03:08 PM   #4
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

nah man just saw them myself, wary to actually buy them though
HylianNightmare is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 07:54 PM   #5
code green
Boston Tank Party

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

I can definitely confirm they have And-1s there, I passed by them walking to the electronics section last night. I was more surprised to see FUBU shoes there though lmao.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 08:16 PM   #6
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
I can definitely confirm they have And-1s there, I passed by them walking to the electronics section last night. I was more surprised to see FUBU shoes there though lmao.

I seen Fubu. I haven't seen any And1 though. Do they sell And1 apparel?
Old 07-30-2012, 09:12 PM   #7
idizzle
Good college starter

Just talked to And1 and this what they told me.

There's a segment of And1 exclusive to Walmart. The Player you see here is not- he's at sport and footwear stores like Finish Line or Dick's.

This is the Player they are talking about.

http://www.facebook.com/and1basketba...type=1&theater
Old 07-30-2012, 11:32 PM   #8
code green
Boston Tank Party

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
I seen Fubu. I haven't seen any And1 though. Do they sell And1 apparel?

i didn't see any, but i wasn't really looking. wouldn't mind me one of those school t-shirts though.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 08:09 AM   #9
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

rip
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 12:31 AM   #10
50inchvertical
College star

50inchvertical has an OK reputation so far

I saw it last night for the first time at my local store and had to do a double take. What a falling off. I copped for old time's sake though. Shit is like 7 dollars now
50inchvertical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 04:14 AM   #11
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

and 1's always been a shit product built on hype, i don't understand the surprise
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 12:52 PM   #12
PostUpBumpSpinJ
Can barely lace up my sneakers

PostUpBumpSpinJ has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
and 1's always been a shit product built on hype, i don't understand the surprise

PostUpBumpSpinJ is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: