Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-16-2011, 08:01 PM   #1
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Any NYC Time Warner Cable customers here?

Because if you are, our worst nightmare is coming true:

Quote:
While FiOS customers can now enjoy the Knicks and the Rangers in high-definition, on the flip side it seems that Time Warner Cable customers in NY might not be able to see them at all soon. According to The New York Post, the contract between MSG and Time Warner Cable expires at midnight on Jan. 1. and at the moment, the two sides are far apart in negotiations, with MSG looking for an increase in what Time Warner would have to pay them per subscriber.

We're going to be blacked out in about two weeks.

It's like my own personal lockout. Will I ever be able to see a Knick game again? god hates me.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 08:03 PM   #2
WhySoInsecure?
ILL WILL RUNS NYC

WhySoInsecure? is considered somewhat coolWhySoInsecure? is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Any NYC Time Warner Cable customers here?

**** I just switched to time Warner 2 weeks ago
WhySoInsecure? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 08:04 PM   #3
asdf1990
College star

asdf1990 has no real reputation yet.

watch the games online?
asdf1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 08:04 PM   #4
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

yeah, i have another thread where i'm whining. Although these things tend to work out right before they need to. Or maybe im just hoping.

There are streams for the games but its not the same but what can you do....
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 08:07 PM   #5
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
yeah, i have another thread where i'm whining. Although these things tend to work out right before they need to. Or maybe im just hoping.

There are streams for the games but its not the same but what can you do....

Half the reason I even have cable is for Knick games. Ugh.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 08:08 PM   #6
alwaysunny
in Brooklyn

alwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

NOOOOOOOO are you serious??

Oh wait I have Verizon Fios

MUAHAHAHHA SUCKAAA
alwaysunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 08:10 PM   #7
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

goddamn fml
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 08:31 PM   #8
INDI
Local High School Star

INDI has no real reputation yet.

Better. I'm a Time Warner Cable employee. These type of deals happen every single year. It will come down to the wire and a deal will be struck like always, if they haven't reached an agreement then you will here about a two week extension and in that time frame a deal will be struck. Hold onto your britches it'll be ok
INDI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 08:34 PM   #9
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysunny
NOOOOOOOO are you serious??

Oh wait I have Verizon Fios

MUAHAHAHHA SUCKAAA
your companies are newer so they signed deals early on. All their deals will be up at the same time and if Fios is popular, they'll get stuck with huge increases and they'll have the same fights. everyone does.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 10:13 PM   #10
Crown&Coke
Stay Strong Droth

Crown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this board

dude, that sucks!

The Lakers next year are going to have the same issue, except the opposite. Time Warner bought the rights.

I have Time Warner but I like the current situation, its been the same since I started watching basketball

edit: actually they might make me pay more to get the Lakers, dammit!
Crown&Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 10:17 PM   #11
BoNafidde
Kids at the park dunk on me

BoNafidde has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by INDI
Better. I'm a Time Warner Cable employee. These type of deals happen every single year. It will come down to the wire and a deal will be struck like always, if they haven't reached an agreement then you will here about a two week extension and in that time frame a deal will be struck. Hold onto your britches it'll be ok
Good. I was getting nervous man.
BoNafidde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 10:26 PM   #12
Ramza
Kids at the park dunk on me

Ramza is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Sh*t and I work for Time Warner cable
Ramza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 05:43 AM   #13
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm not from the USA so can somebody explain to me what does this mean ?

MSG will exist but you won't be able to see it on TWC and you will be able to see it on League Pass ?
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 05:53 AM   #14
DMV2
NBA All-star

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
I'm not from the USA so can somebody explain to me what does this mean ?

MSG will exist but you won't be able to see it on TWC and you will be able to see it on League Pass ?
Yeah, MSG programs won't be on Time Warner Cable services if they don't reach an agreement.

TWC customers will have to use another outlet.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 05:55 AM   #15
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
Yeah, MSG programs won't be on Time Warner Cable services if they don't reach an agreement.

TWC customers will have to use another outlet.
I'm fine with it. I use League Pass so no problem for me

I feel bad for bagelred and other Knicks fans who use TWC.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: