Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 12-17-2011, 02:35 PM   #1
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

percelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this board
Default Knicks vs nets

Knicks look good as hell, harrelson shot and made a three, we r up by nine. If anyone cant get the game holla at me wit your questions.
percelloveknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 02:49 PM   #2
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Knicks vs nets

Shump looking good as well.

I know it's pre-season, but man, TD knows nothing about the pg position.

Fields looking like post-season Fields.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 02:53 PM   #3
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

percelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this board

shump playing aggressive, landry is rebounding, but his shot isnt dropping, 34-31 Knicks.
Old 12-17-2011, 02:56 PM   #4
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Shump just had a good assist as well.

He might win that 2 guard spot, Fields does not look good.

Melo getting alot of rest.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 02:58 PM   #5
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

I like Shump... He stays in front of his man has extremely long arms to play the lane. Is Landry even playing?

Yep TD doesnt know how to play PG. At least Bibby is getting them into their sets. Balkman is such a nice effort intensity guy off the bench.

Chandler making a difference.

Really waiting to see how Stat and Melo are in sets as opposed to ISO's.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 02:58 PM   #6
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

I was thinking the same thing, fields is hesitant as hell, and when he does shoot, it looks like tebow throwing the ball.
Old 12-17-2011, 03:00 PM   #7
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

NO BS!!!! balkman playing good!!!!!!
Old 12-17-2011, 03:01 PM   #8
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I know it's just the 1st pre-season game but I LIKE OUR ROOKIE!!!! Sure he's missing some shots but that's to be expected. The 2 main things I want to see from a rookie is does he look lost and is he confident. I can already see the young fella thinks he belongs out there. The thing I dont wanna see is a guy going through the motions, running through the plays without looking like a scoring threat and just trying not to mess up.

Off topic. I used to play against this dude Sundiata Gaines on the Nets. He was almost that muscular when he was 13
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 03:01 PM   #9
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

My God MELO passing is FUKCing CRISP! WONDERFUL VISION!
Old 12-17-2011, 03:01 PM   #10
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Melo is droppin dimes!

Who said he don't pass?
Old 12-17-2011, 03:02 PM   #11
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

Ewwww!!! did you see that melo pass??!!!!!! damn, i love the Knicks
Old 12-17-2011, 03:04 PM   #12
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

I missed part of the game. Had to do husbandly duties. How's Chandler and Landry lookin? I already want Shumpert to be our starting point guard
Old 12-17-2011, 03:06 PM   #13
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I missed part of the game. Had to do husbandly duties. How's Chandler and Landry lookin? I already want Shumpert to be our starting point guard
Chandler is looking good, he is altering lopez shots, but fields looks like the second half last season.
Old 12-17-2011, 03:11 PM   #14
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Shump is playing SG... Its TD/Bibby at PG... Fields/Shump at SG.

Landry hit a couple of shots but not in the flow of the offense. In half court sets he looks like a waste of space. It seems like his aggressiveness is gone when Melo and Stat are near him.
Old 12-17-2011, 03:11 PM   #15
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Toney douglas looks like an amateur. Landry is starting to look more confident now. Our defensive principles are so off. The effort is there. Just look at our weak side positioning. We're completely out of position. That's poor coaching.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: