Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 12-17-2011, 03:14 PM   #16
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Knicks vs nets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Shump is playing SG... Its TD/Bibby at PG... Fields/Shump at SG.

Landry hit a couple of shots but not in the flow of the offense. In half court sets he looks like a waste of space.

I only said that because when I turned on the game he was running the point. Bibby was out there looking like the old guy who tries to compete with the HS kids at the park. Calling everybody "youngblood"
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 03:14 PM   #17
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Baron Davis has got to be watching.

He knows we have a starting spot waiting for him.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 03:16 PM   #18
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

percelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Toney douglas looks like an amateur. Landry is starting to look more confident now. Our defensive principles are so off. The effort is there. Just look at our weak side positioning. We're completely out of position. That's poor coaching.
Look at franchize sounding like phil jackson mixed with pat riley lol.
percelloveknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 03:16 PM   #19
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Baron Davis has got to be watching.

He knows we have a starting spot waiting for him.

He's watching because his back is too bad for him to go outside and do anything else lol
Old 12-17-2011, 03:16 PM   #20
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by percelloveknicks
Look at franchize sounding like phil jackson mixed with pat riley lol.

I speak the truth tho
Old 12-17-2011, 03:19 PM   #21
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

percelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this board

Quote:
I speak the truth tho
Yeah man, you do.
Old 12-17-2011, 03:19 PM   #22
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
He's watching because his back is too bad for him to go outside and do anything else lol

Oh really?

Diddy says "Hello my back is great"

Seriously though,Toney looks awful running the offense, and Bibby cannot be our starter.
Old 12-17-2011, 03:21 PM   #23
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
Toney douglas looks like an amateur. Landry is starting to look more confident now. Our defensive principles are so off. The effort is there. Just look at our weak side positioning. We're completely out of position. That's poor coaching.
I really thought it was just me but yeah the rotation seems off and someone is always WIDE OPEN for the 3. Stat has gotten blown by a few times so he could just try to block a shot from behind... thats a big
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 03:24 PM   #24
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

Quote:
I really thought it was just me but yeah the rotation seems off and someone is always WIDE OPEN for the 3. Stat has gotten blown by a few times so he could just try to block a shot from behind... thats a big
Stat gained 20 pounds of muscle, do you think it will affect him this season? You know make him slower?
Old 12-17-2011, 03:25 PM   #25
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:

Stat has been the double guy on the wing, it's hasn't been a good look so far.
Old 12-17-2011, 03:25 PM   #26
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Let me correct myself I hope Stat is letting people blow past him so he can block it from behind because his defensive footwork out on the perimeter is a FRACKN TRAGEDY!

Old 12-17-2011, 03:29 PM   #27
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

lopez just posted up chandler, and it wasnt a damn thing chandler can do about it, also lopez looks big as hell to chandler.
Old 12-17-2011, 03:31 PM   #28
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Quote:
Originally Posted by percelloveknicks
Stat gained 20 pounds of muscle, do you think it will affect him this season? You know make him slower?
I think it will be fine if he doesnt have to play center. I mean like Knickcity said he is being used to double because his man is a scrub!

Amazing how Melo scores without having a call played for him.
Old 12-17-2011, 03:32 PM   #29
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Looks like our bigs are trying to help on penetration too high. I think that's why we're always in the trail position on guards. You want you bigs to help but you dont want your pg letting them blow by.Theyre supposed to be there are a last resort. Like a safety in football.
Old 12-17-2011, 03:36 PM   #30
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

Quote:
Looks like our bigs are trying to help on penetration too high. I think that's why we're always in the trail position on guards. You want you bigs to help but you dont want your pg letting them blow by.Theyre supposed to be there are a last resort. Like a safety in football.
just imagine if we get b-diddy, the point guard from the other team is gonna always blow past us.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: