Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 12-17-2011, 03:38 PM   #31
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Knicks vs nets

I want to see Bibby and Shump now... TD and Landry aint working.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 03:40 PM   #32
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

That's not an offensive foul

Toney Douglas HAS to get replaced. He actually looks like he regressed. I know it's only pre-season. But I'm not talking about missed shots. This dude is still picking up his dribble way to quick and too far away from the hoop. I learned that in 2nd grade. You dont pick up your dribble until you have something to do with the ball. c'mon now. That's PG 101 stuff

Off topic: Have you guys ever had deep dish cookies before? My wife made some again just now and I want to re-propose to her lmao
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 03:54 PM   #33
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
That's not an offensive foul

Toney Douglas HAS to get replaced. He actually looks like he regressed. I know it's only pre-season. But I'm not talking about missed shots. This dude is still picking up his dribble way to quick and too far away from the hoop. I learned that in 2nd grade. You dont pick up your dribble until you have something to do with the ball. c'mon now. That's PG 101 stuff

Off topic: Have you guys ever had deep dish cookies before? My wife made some again just now and I want to re-propose to her lmao

Chocolate chip with some vanilla ice cream?

My wife made some last week, so yummy.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 04:04 PM   #34
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jeffries has his two defensive plays, now he can go sit beside Toney Douglas.
Old 12-17-2011, 04:15 PM   #35
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Chocolate chip with some vanilla ice cream?

My wife made some last week, so yummy.

Chocolate chip with Neopolitan.

Quote:
Jeffries has his two defensive plays, now he can go sit beside Toney Douglas.

Yea I was thinkin the same thing. I was like OK Jeffries, you got your two charges. Now go sit yo ass down.

Yall see Marshon out there?
Old 12-17-2011, 04:18 PM   #36
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Balkman playing like his 1st stint with us
Old 12-17-2011, 04:24 PM   #37
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Thank God for our frontcourt because it is clear that the Nets have better bench talent. We have so many guys that don't belong in the NBA.
Old 12-17-2011, 04:36 PM   #38
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
Chocolate chip with Neopolitan.

Yea I was thinkin the same thing. I was like OK Jeffries, you got your two charges. Now go sit yo ass down.

Yall see Marshon out there?

Yes, I always feel like a kid when I smell the cookies in the oven.

Jeffries will grow on you, I promise.

He's good for no more than 10 minutes, get a couple of stops, then he needs to have a seat.

I Marshon, he'd be a very nice 2 guard for us, too bad his play will be wasted in the swamp.
Old 12-17-2011, 05:00 PM   #39
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Thank God for our frontcourt because it is clear that the Nets have better bench talent. We have so many guys that don't belong in the NBA.
Seriously you read my mind. That bench outside of Balkman Shump is weak sauce.
Old 12-17-2011, 05:35 PM   #40
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Our bench - 49 points
Nets bench - 33 points

And they played same amount of time.

Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 07:24 PM   #41
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Did you actually watch the game? Shumpert and Balkman were the only ones playing well. Everyone else looked pretty lost. Not to mention, we played starting guys mixed in with bench players until the very end. Their last couple of lineups were full of guys tryna make the team.
Old 12-17-2011, 08:47 PM   #42
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Chandler- Played good defense and competes on the offensive boards.
Anthony- Played like he knew he was the best on the court at all times. Passed reall well too.
Stoudemire-Was off with his long range shot but that doesn't worry me. It's pre-season and we've had a shortened offseason.Not to mention,he was rehabbing. He was traling players on D but I think that was more due to bad coaching.All of our bigs were trying to help too much.
Fields-I like the fact that,despite his offensive woes, it doesn't affect his D and rebounding.That said, he has to be better offensively.
Douglas- Looked lost on both ends of the court. He's just not a starting pg in this league.
Shumpert- "Me Likey"! He played confident; like he belonged out there.I hate to see when rookies play just to not screw up. I like him and I honestly wouldnt be mad if he started as our pg. I know it's the just pre-season and it's just the first game...but I saw alot of hidden gems in Shumpert's game. Especially when he got that steal off of Deron. The fact that he dared to reach and challenge him says alot to his confidence. Sure he made a lot of rookie mistake but I was impressed.
Balkman-played like he did when he was a rookie. Do I expect this all year? NO but do I think we can see glimpses of this. Maybe. The fact that he doesn't look like yet another bum on our roster is comforting. I like how he cuts and moves without the ball.
Jeffries- Does what he does best....nothing lmao Seriously though, he is only good for two drawn charges a game. Other than that, he's worthless. I cant begin to understand ppl's fascination with him.Waste of height.
Harrelson-Hustles. To be expected. But he's not even better than Sheldon Williams...which is scary. Also, I was disappointed to see him get muscled a few times by Ime Udoka (I think it was him)
Green- Non factor.
Bibby- He's so DONE it's ridiculous lol
Old 12-18-2011, 12:54 AM   #43
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

its preseason, lets not criticize amare/chandler yet, preseason is more about getting the young guys some burn. u will not see balkman out there for so long in most season games.
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 06:30 AM   #44
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
its preseason, lets not criticize amare/chandler yet, preseason is more about getting the young guys some burn. u will not see balkman out there for so long in most season games.
Um yes you will because he is the back up SF. Until they add another SF he will have to spell Melo. In what combination he will be used I dont know. I love the effort and hustle he deserves to play if he does that nightly.
Old 12-18-2011, 07:41 AM   #45
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

percelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this board

Quote:
Chandler- Played good defense and competes on the offensive boards.
Anthony- Played like he knew he was the best on the court at all times. Passed reall well too.
Stoudemire-Was off with his long range shot but that doesn't worry me. It's pre-season and we've had a shortened offseason.Not to mention,he was rehabbing. He was traling players on D but I think that was more due to bad coaching.All of our bigs were trying to help too much.
Fields-I like the fact that,despite his offensive woes, it doesn't affect his D and rebounding.That said, he has to be better offensively.
Douglas- Looked lost on both ends of the court. He's just not a starting pg in this league.
Shumpert- "Me Likey"! He played confident; like he belonged out there.I hate to see when rookies play just to not screw up. I like him and I honestly wouldnt be mad if he started as our pg. I know it's the just pre-season and it's just the first game...but I saw alot of hidden gems in Shumpert's game. Especially when he got that steal off of Deron. The fact that he dared to reach and challenge him says alot to his confidence. Sure he made a lot of rookie mistake but I was impressed.
Balkman-played like he did when he was a rookie. Do I expect this all year? NO but do I think we can see glimpses of this. Maybe. The fact that he doesn't look like yet another bum on our roster is comforting. I like how he cuts and moves without the ball.
Jeffries- Does what he does best....nothing lmao Seriously though, he is only good for two drawn charges a game. Other than that, he's worthless. I cant begin to understand ppl's fascination with him.Waste of height.
Harrelson-Hustles. To be expected. But he's not even better than Sheldon Williams...which is scary. Also, I was disappointed to see him get muscled a few times by Ime Udoka (I think it was him)
Green- Non factor.
Bibby- He's so DONE it's ridiculous lol
Idk man, bibby didnt look that bad to me, its his first game and everyone saying he's done. I think he might prove some people wrong 5 pts and 3 asst in 15 mins. Lets give him some time, hell chandler was 4 and 4 in 27 mins.
percelloveknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: