Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 12-19-2011, 03:02 PM   #16
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ROY

No, D'Antoni doesn't like rookies and he's too raw to be in the conversation for ROY.
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 10:34 PM   #17
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

BrooklynZoo has decent reputationBrooklynZoo has decent reputation

whats up city.. been busy havent really been on the site much but thought id check in.

We understand its a hypothetical but i hate the whole idea of jumping the gun all because of 1 or a couple games, even in the regular season, never mind the pre-season. can we let them play some regular season games before we draw any conclusions? I can see it now, if the knicks win the opener we will have championship threads.
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 11:06 PM   #18
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
whats up city.. been busy havent really been on the site much but thought id check in.

We understand its a hypothetical but i hate the whole idea of jumping the gun all because of 1 or a couple games, even in the regular season, never mind the pre-season. can we let them play some regular season games before we draw any conclusions? I can see it now, if the knicks win the opener we will have championship threads.

You know we will, we damn near got them now.

I think it's coming from the players more than anything, and we're feeding off of that.

Their eyes are set on championship, nothing less.

But for me, first things first.

Beat Boston's ass, and give us Knicks fans a good Christmas gift.

Don't be a stranger fam, it's warm in here now.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 01:17 AM   #19
percolator
I brick open layups

percolator has decent reputation

I'd be happy if he plays well enough to make the all-rookie team. After watching some of Irving, Knight, Jimmer, Rubio and Williams I think ROY will be out of his reach. Those guys are all going to get more minutes/responsibility.
percolator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 09:08 AM   #20
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by percolator
I'd be happy if he plays well enough to make the all-rookie team. After watching some of Irving, Knight, Jimmer, Rubio and Williams I think ROY will be out of his reach. Those guys are all going to get more minutes/responsibility.

I saw Brandon Knight play vs Irving. I also watched him in college. I like Iman better than him and Rubio. I think ppl are taking this thread way too serious tho. I think the OP was just asking a light hearted hypothetical question.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 05:24 PM   #21
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

Is Iman Shumpert the bust of the draft?
Old 12-22-2011, 05:24 PM   #22
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

just saying..
Old 12-22-2011, 07:01 PM   #23
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

How so? N can you even be a bust when you're drafted 17th?
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 05:39 AM   #24
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You're being funny Zoo.

More like potential to be a solid rotation player, imo.

Only lotto's can be a bust.
Old 12-30-2011, 11:03 PM   #25
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Marshon Brooks is beastly!
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 11:23 PM   #26
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

percelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Marshon Brooks is beastly!
you think marshon is better than iman?
percelloveknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 11:39 PM   #27
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by percelloveknicks
you think marshon is better than iman?
This kid is so athletic and confident. Knows what to do with the ball.

He called a clear out to go one on one against Joe Johnson who is much bigger and a good player. He put it on him.

Shumpert hasnt played but this kid Marshon is the truth.

I guess you didnt watch the game.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 02:14 AM   #28
DUP
ambition

DUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i would say irving, marshon brooks is amazing as well
DUP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 06:48 AM   #29
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

percelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
This kid is so athletic and confident. Knows what to do with the ball.

He called a clear out to go one on one against Joe Johnson who is much bigger and a good player. He put it on him.

Shumpert hasnt played but this kid Marshon is the truth.

I guess you didnt watch the game.
No i didnt watch a nets game against the hawks, but i did see iman take the ball from deron who is also a much better player, and stronger, and take it coast to coast for the score. I also in that same game match up against brooks, and i came away more impressed with iman, did you see that game.
percelloveknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 07:57 AM   #30
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by percelloveknicks
No i didnt watch a nets game against the hawks, but i did see iman take the ball from deron who is also a much better player, and stronger, and take it coast to coast for the score. I also in that same game match up against brooks, and i came away more impressed with iman, did you see that game.
Iman did look good in the preseason game.

Both look to be good players in the future.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: