Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 12-31-2011, 10:57 AM   #31
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Default Re: ROY

*patting himself on the back

franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 02:01 PM   #32
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Quote:
Originally Posted by percelloveknicks
No i didnt watch a nets game against the hawks, but i did see iman take the ball from deron who is also a much better player, and stronger, and take it coast to coast for the score. I also in that same game match up against brooks, and i came away more impressed with iman, did you see that game.
Yes... I did see that game.

I mentioned that one play not as an only play but that it takes some great big balls to tell Deron to clear out so he can take on a very good player like Joe Johnson.

I am not comparing either player because the sample size for Iman is non-existant. I was commenting on how good Marshon looked after a few games and it says ROY on the thread. It doesnt say ROY suck on IMAN's tit because he's a Knick if thats where you're coming from. This seems where you are coming from.

I saw only one game with Kyrie but it looks like he is playing well.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 02:17 PM   #33
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Yes... I did see that game.

I mentioned that one play not as an only play but that it takes some great big balls to tell Deron to clear out so he can take on a very good player like Joe Johnson.

I am not comparing either player because the sample size for Iman is non-existant. I was commenting on how good Marshon looked after a few games and it says ROY on the thread. It doesnt say ROY suck on IMAN's tit because he's a Knick if thats where you're coming from. This seems where you are coming from.

I saw only one game with Kyrie but it looks like he is playing well.
And i only asked you if you thought brooks was better than iman, and you go into some other stuff asking me about watching the nets vs atlanta game. When you gave an instance about brooks vs johnson, i just gave you one with shumpert vs williams, i just think shumpert with his aggressiveness has just as big balls.and no im not coming from roy suck on imans tit, u brought that up, not me. i read alot of your post, i take from it your a knowledgeable knick fan. but if we won a game by a million, you would still find something negative to contribute to the celebration. now im gonna watch the game tonight, then go to this party with my wife, drink some cirok, have a couple of bud lights, and hope all my fellow knick, giants, and yankee fans have a safe and happy new year.

Last edited by percelloveknicks : 12-31-2011 at 02:26 PM.
percelloveknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 03:03 PM   #34
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Quote:
Originally Posted by percelloveknicks
but if we won a game by a million, you would still find something negative to contribute to the celebration. now im gonna watch the game tonight, then go to this party with my wife, drink some cirok, have a couple of bud lights, and hope all my fellow knick, giants, and yankee fans have a safe and happy new year.
Enjoy yourself at the New Years party....

You are absolutely correct about that. I will do my best to make that correction.

No my intention was not to compare him to Iman. I just been watching the Nets game and was thoroughly impressed.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 08:18 AM   #35
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

Last nite 16 pts, 6 boards, 4 dimes, and 4 steals, im serious fellas i really dont see him hitting the rookie wall, i love this kid ever since he was inserted into the starting line up good things happen.
percelloveknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: