Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Portland Trail Blazers Forum

Portland Trail Blazers Forum Portland Trail Blazers forum - Portland Trail Blazers message board

Old 12-19-2011, 02:46 AM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Raymond Felton is mentoring Nolan Smith

Oregonian:

The first time Nolan Smith realized Raymond Felton would be his "Big Bro" was at a pickup basketball game over the summer at the University of North Carolina.

Smith was making his first appearance at the regular offseason workouts, which feature NBA, college and other professional basketball players, and he was playing point guard on one of the teams when he noticed Felton sitting on the sideline scrutinizing him. After the game, Felton sauntered over to Smith for a one-on-one.

"It was my first game over at Carolina," Smith said, recalling the moment. "He saw me come in and at first he was just kind of sitting there watching me, seeing what I would do. The he came over and the first thing he said was, 'You've got to work on the pick game.'"
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 02:58 PM   #2
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Raymond Felton is mentoring Nolan Smith

Good to hear it. This is another plus for getting Felton for Miller. Miller would likely also have mentored him, but Smith plays more like Felton so Felton could probably help him hone his skills more.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 02:43 PM   #3
Mike Barrett
I airball my layups

Mike Barrett has an incredible reputation hereMike Barrett has an incredible reputation hereMike Barrett has an incredible reputation hereMike Barrett has an incredible reputation hereMike Barrett has an incredible reputation hereMike Barrett has an incredible reputation hereMike Barrett has an incredible reputation hereMike Barrett has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Raymond Felton is mentoring Nolan Smith

One great point guard passing incredible knowledge to another. Great to see.
Mike Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: