Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-20-2011, 03:56 AM   #1
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputation
Default It's Gonna Be a Patriots and Saints Superbowl This February

Just a bold prediction from a bold man.

I hate New England more than anyone but I feel like they're gonna get there. My Steelers' O-Line is God awful. Ben's health is not looking good to me. And Joe Flacco will blow it for his team.

Last edited by QUIZZLE : 12-20-2011 at 04:04 AM.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 04:32 AM   #2
scott0326
National High School Star

scott0326 has decent reputationscott0326 has decent reputation
Default Re: It's Gonna Be a Patriots and Saints Superbowl This February

The Pats secondary is terrible, I still like Steelers chances if we play New England in the playoffs. The Steelers were playing without Pouncey and had Ben playing with no mobility against one of the best defenses in the NFL. I think they should rest Ben vs the Rams and Browns since they are pretty much guaranteed 5th seed and get him healthy for the playoffs and they'll be fine..
scott0326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 10:15 AM   #3
leopoldstotch
Book 'em Dan'l

leopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this board

I have to say the worst case scenario is the Steelers playing the Texans @ Houston. Clearly Ben is hurt, and cold weather helps Ben play better. If he plays in Houston, the warm weather isn't going to help him plus Houston's defense is just as good as the 49ers defense last night. Although the Ravens beat the Steelers twice this year, I still think the Steelers have a shot agaisnt the Ravens @ Baltimore if they played.

Steelers still have a shot.
leopoldstotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 10:31 AM   #4
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wow, so the Packers lose once and now they have fallen out of favor?
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 11:10 AM   #5
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

No offense, but that's not a real BOLD prediction.

A bold prediction is something like Lions vs Texans or 49ers vs Jets. Not picking probably 2 of the most likely 3 or 4 teams to get there.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 12:51 PM   #6
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

As long as its not the Ravens or the Cowboys in there I'm cool
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 03:12 PM   #7
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Wow, so the Packers lose once and now they have fallen out of favor?

Not saying that. Jennings health is a concern. I like New Orleans offense better. The Packers don't have the X-Factor running threat that is Darren Sproles who has emerged as a much more vocal part of their offense. Don't forget the Saints hardly lost that season opener at Lambeau.
Old 12-20-2011, 03:13 PM   #8
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
As long as its not the Ravens or the Cowboys in there I'm cool

Heard that. I think my prediction is kind of bold because I'm seeing a Ravens Packers Superbowl prediction everywhere in the papers like it's unanimously decided already.
Old 12-20-2011, 03:45 PM   #9
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
Not saying that. Jennings health is a concern. I like New Orleans offense better. The Packers don't have the X-Factor running threat that is Darren Sproles who has emerged as a much more vocal part of their offense. Don't forget the Saints hardly lost that season opener at Lambeau.
I could see that if the Packers had to go through New Orleans but the Saints offense doesn't scare me too much in a cold Lambeau
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 03:45 PM   #10
VishaltotheG
Good college starter

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Ravens Saints is my prediction, Saints win
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 06:23 PM   #11
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
Heard that. I think my prediction is kind of bold because I'm seeing a Ravens Packers Superbowl prediction everywhere in the papers like it's unanimously decided already.

Ravens fans around here in MD crowned themselves AFC North Champs with homefield advantage thru after the second win vs the Steelers. Guess they have tunnelvision
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 06:59 PM   #12
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It's not bold. Those teams are in the top 2 of their respective divisions each with a top 5 QB.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 07:34 PM   #13
Heavincent
7-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

The three best teams reside in the NFC. Packers, Saints, and 49ers. Yes, that's right, I believe the 49ers are the third best team in the league right now. That defense

One of those teams mentioned above will win the super bowl. Obviously, I'm hoping the Jets make the playoffs and go on a surprising run, but right now, those are the three best teams in the league IMO.

And of course, the Ravens, Pats, and Steelers are front-runners too.

Last edited by Heavincent : 12-21-2011 at 07:37 PM.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 12:51 PM   #14
Basketball Fan
Local High School Star

Basketball Fan has decent reputationBasketball Fan has decent reputation

Thought I'd bump this thread
Basketball Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 08:29 PM   #15
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Thread is half right. The Pats are going to completely bury the opposition on their way to the title. Its our year. After all, its been 6 months since Boston won a championship. We're overdue.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: