Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-10-2012, 05:25 AM   #1
miggyme1
Local High School Star

miggyme1 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrymiggyme1 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Brandon roy

He left the game against the pacers last night due to knee soreness. Damn dat shit is sad. I hate to say it but he should have stayed retired or he should go to phoenix. At this point in his career he is nothing more than a great spot up shooter but idk knoe how well he wud be able to that considering all the cutting and running.Damn

Trailblazers would be a championship caliber team right now if everything went as planned

Pg-lilllard
Sg-roy
Sf-batum
Pf-aldridge
C-oden

Who stopping that starting five?

Miami heat couldnt even f.u.c.k with them

Now im forced to watch roy suffer......the crybaby lakers fire a coach that shuda never been hired in this first place (scapegoat) a surging clippers team that will get exposed every year comr playoff time cuz they have a coach that should have never been hired in the first place,a oklahoma city team that just ended their chance to win a title this year and exposing harden ( a player who plays better against opposing teams bench players and benefited from playing beside two arguably future hall of famers in durant and westbrook)

Am i the only person who feels sorry for roy?

Damn life aint fair

Life is a b.i.t.c.h so make sure u **** her every chance u get!
miggyme1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 05:28 AM   #2
stallionaire
UNITED WE RUN #WOLVES

stallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Brandon roy

hes fine
stallionaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 05:30 AM   #3
28renyoy
Banned

28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Cool...since we're playing the hypothetical game

OKC trades Westbrook for CP3 last year when they had the chance. OKC trades Harden for Howard this year when they had the chance.

CP3
????
Durant
Ibaka
Howard

/NBA
28renyoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 06:25 AM   #4
Chapallaz
Banned

Chapallaz has decent reputationChapallaz has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by miggyme1
Trailblazers would be a championship caliber team right now if everything went as planned

Pg-lilllard
Sg-roy
Sf-batum
Pf-aldridge
C-oden
then they wouldnt have had oden or lillard. and batum wouldve been gone
Chapallaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:39 AM   #5
eriX
High School Starter

eriX has decent reputation

how would you still have your picks now if oden and roy was still healthy...
eriX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 08:00 AM   #6
kurple
Very good NBA starter

kurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this board

how has he been playing? only watched half a wolves game this year

would help if it was someone other than the known wolves trolls that could tell me
kurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 08:20 AM   #7
B-Easy8
Decent college freshman

B-Easy8 is considered somewhat coolB-Easy8 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurple
how has he been playing? only watched half a wolves game this year

would help if it was someone other than the known wolves trolls that could tell me

Im a Wolves fan, I like to think im not much of a homer though.

He hasn't been that impressive. He still gets to his spots and gets good shots but he looks really rusty. He misses a lot of shots that he used to make. His passing is excellent though.

He won't be as good as he used to be but I think by mid season he will be in match shape and playing good ball again. Probably 15, 5 and 5 at his best.
B-Easy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 08:38 AM   #8
kurple
Very good NBA starter

kurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this board

thanks

i'm rooting for the guy
kurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 11:12 AM   #9
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Yeah that Blazers team could be something special right now if they had a healthy Brandon Roy and a healthy Greg Oden to go along with LaMarcus Aldridge. It really sucks because the Blazers built that team through the draft and did everything the "right" way. They didn't try and build a super team. But that could have been a super team had everyone stayed healthy.

I think Brandon Roy is being asked to carry the team too much right now. Aren't Kevin Love and Rubio injured still? Roy needs to come off the bench (if he's not already, I don't know I don't really follow them that closely) and play limited minutes.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:22 PM   #10
I<3NBA
College superstar

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

idiots who still believe Brandon Roy can come back like before are just deluding themselves. he won't last. he's just playing through using a lot of painkillers. that won't be enough.
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:46 PM   #11
Mr. Incredible
Good college starter

Mr. Incredible has an OK reputation so far

Feel terrible for him but he has the heart of a champion. Got to love that. I got a lot of respect for him for trying to come back and help a team win.
Mr. Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:35 PM   #12
KGMN
I score open layups

KGMN has decent reputationKGMN has decent reputation

He's a game-time decision for today's game against Chicago. It's nothing too serious.
KGMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 03:11 PM   #13
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapallaz
then they wouldnt have had oden or lillard. and batum wouldve been gone

They'd have Oden, but not Lillard. And Paul Allen would have paid to keep Batum if he did not see a chance of obtaining another good SF.

I wanted to see what the RAMBO line up would have looked like healthy, but we never saw it.

R-oy
A-ldridge
M-iller
B-atum
O-den

Last edited by Myth : 11-10-2012 at 03:13 PM.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 03:13 PM   #14
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGMN
He's a game-time decision for today's game against Chicago. It's nothing too serious.

I disagree, it is serious. This is a sign that his knees are not holding up to day to day NBA level basketball, and we are only 2 weeks in. What happens to his knees after an 82 game season? We aren't talking a sudden injury here, we are talking about wear and tear issues, and seeing it take place after 2 weeks is a terrible sign.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 03:44 PM   #15
KGMN
I score open layups

KGMN has decent reputationKGMN has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
I disagree, it is serious. This is a sign that his knees are not holding up to day to day NBA level basketball, and we are only 2 weeks in. What happens to his knees after an 82 game season? We aren't talking a sudden injury here, we are talking about wear and tear issues, and seeing it take place after 2 weeks is a terrible sign.

I agree that this has the potential to be terrible, if it continues to happen. However, this particular injury isn't too serious. Of course it would be bad if this is a sign of what's to come, but it isn't necessarily one.
KGMN is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: