Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-10-2006, 01:20 AM   #1
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here
Default OT:Wow, there really was no plane that hit the pentagon...

THE NEW TAPE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4O4R0LWCQ4&eurl=

I didn't believe this before, the story that no real plane hit the Pentagon and was in reality a type of bomb. Of course it sounded like bullsh*t, but then I was curious, why did the CIA(FBI?) seize all the surveillance tapes around the surrounding area? Well, this Hotel's tape was seized but now, thanks to a court requirement, was released.

The thing is, this isn't loose change advocating this, not Michael Moore, it's CNN.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 01:39 AM   #2
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

OMGGGGGGG lolzzzz!!!!111!!1
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 01:42 AM   #3
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Damn straight.
Old 12-10-2006, 01:48 AM   #4
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

I knew it. The Democrats and Republicans are all in together on this same conspiracy to keep themselves in power, and to further the goals of the Illuminati.

This is why I want to move to Switzerland
Old 12-10-2006, 01:49 AM   #5
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

I have no explanation on who did it, but obviously it wasn't Bush as some idiots say.

Edit: I bet you know about the Illuminati
Old 12-10-2006, 01:55 AM   #6
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

um actually the Illuminati controls almost the entire world. The Dem/Repub thing is just a cover to brainwash us.
Old 12-10-2006, 01:57 AM   #7
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

But I thought the Freemasons were behind the government? or perhaps was it the NWO?
Old 12-10-2006, 01:57 AM   #8
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

no, Illuminati
Old 12-10-2006, 01:58 AM   #9
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

No. The Illumanti are the peasents of the NWO. The FreeMason's are tied in the hierarchy.
Old 12-10-2006, 01:59 AM   #10
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

I'm convinced after reading that article.
Old 12-10-2006, 02:01 AM   #11
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

actually the Illuminati hold such inconceivable power that they are able to create false splinter groups like the Freemasons as a ruse just to keep people from getting to interested in whats really going on
Old 12-10-2006, 02:02 AM   #12
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

Oh I see now, my life is a lie.

OVERTHROW THE NWO!
Old 12-10-2006, 02:07 AM   #13
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Whats the illuminati conspiracy theory about?
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 02:17 AM   #14
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Read Angels and Demons. That's how I learned about it anyways. Pretty interesting stuff imo, although I've heard that not everything in the book is entirely based on fact.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 02:29 AM   #15
nashforprez
Local High School Star

nashforprez has an OK reputation so far

this accusations are bloody coldhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thtmaZnxk_0
nashforprez is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: