Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Seattle SuperSonics Forum

Seattle SuperSonics Forum Seattle Supersonics message board - sonics fan forum

Old 12-24-2011, 12:59 AM   #16
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: kevin durant's ninja rookie season

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3z4r
and here i thought there were more sonics fans on this boards up for discussions

A fellow Sonics fan still posts here!
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 10:36 PM   #17
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

whu?
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 10:40 PM   #18
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

We still need to get Clippersfan bra. He thinks he triumphed over us.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 10:41 PM   #19
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
We still need to get Clippersfan bra. He thinks he triumphed over us.

damn where did you get all that rep? you just had 1 neon now you have 4
Old 12-28-2011, 10:46 PM   #20
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've been whoring so I can get stronger to f*ck up Clippersfan. I've been at like 4 neons for a while though. I'm close to 5.

I also got repped on Christmas by JSH and AirTupac.
Old 12-28-2011, 10:48 PM   #21
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

i went around repping so i can rep clippersfan again, i say we do it tomorrow.
Old 12-28-2011, 10:49 PM   #22
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Alright but we need a few more people. I PM'ed primetime but he didn't respond. I think I can get a couple people to join in.
Old 12-29-2011, 03:52 PM   #23
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't think this is going to work unless ZeN is involved.
Old 12-29-2011, 09:37 PM   #24
Derrick
The Dragon

Derrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected poster

Ive come to help
Derrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 12:31 AM   #25
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

alright, when are we doing this? we should strike soon
Old 12-30-2011, 10:35 AM   #26
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

We can't neg anymore. Jeff must have taken it away. All of that bitching worked
Old 12-30-2011, 03:42 PM   #27
c3z4r
resident lurker

c3z4r is a pretty well-respected posterc3z4r is a pretty well-respected posterc3z4r is a pretty well-respected posterc3z4r is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
We can't neg anymore. Jeff must have taken it away. All of that bitching worked

Clippersfan has started mocking and making fun of you guys now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
A fellow Sonics fan still posts here!

Tbh i was always more of a gary payton fan rather than sonics fan, but with time i guess the sonics stuck with me. Anyways
c3z4r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 04:04 PM   #28
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3z4r

Tbh i was always more of a gary payton fan rather than sonics fan, but with time i guess the sonics stuck with me. Anyways

That's alright. Some audiences wouldn't have been watching the NBA if there weren't great players bringing people in. A lot of those examples are people in states with no NBA teams or other countries. As long as you have love for the game and you stick with the team through thick and thin, then I can warmly welcome those people.

Old 01-01-2012, 09:48 PM   #29
DMV2
NBA All-star

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Let's make this thread useful...

DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 03:53 AM   #30
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
Let's make this thread useful...

LOL. I wonder if we should do that NSFW thing again, but put it in here.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: