Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-22-2011, 11:05 AM   #31
verylegit
functioning alcoholic

verylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation hereverylegit has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Favorite cereal

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
there is no stopping me from devouring a box of these

my cheat day ain't until saturday and there was a brand new box of this cereal so i hid it well. good thing too, my brother devoured an entire honey nut cheerios box in a single night.
verylegit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 11:10 AM   #32
Andrei89
Yes We Did

Andrei89 has decent reputationAndrei89 has decent reputation

Andrei89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 11:23 AM   #33
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
Done

Cool. Thanks.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 11:44 AM   #34
PassTheRock
I airball my layups

PassTheRock has an OK reputation so far

Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Honey Nut Cheerios
Frosted Flakes
PassTheRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 11:58 AM   #35
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheRock
Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Honey Nut Cheerios
Frosted Flakes
Who knew Sam Hurd had an ISH account?
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 12:37 PM   #36
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has decent reputationGodzuki has decent reputation

honey bunches of oats - nothing beats the combo of nuts, cereal, and whatever version added to it u get
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 01:06 PM   #37
MichaelCheazley
B-Eazy Mike Beasley

MichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Favorite:
Fruit Loops
Honey Nut Cheerios
Nesquick

Hate:
Mini wheats
weetabix
MichaelCheazley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 04:28 PM   #38
LedBalls
I brick open layups

LedBalls has decent reputationLedBalls has decent reputation

Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Honey Bunches of Oats seem to be the most popular. Good cereals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelCheazley
Hate:
Mini wheats
One of my least favorite.
LedBalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 05:29 PM   #39
hoopaddict08
Decent college freshman

hoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected posterhoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected posterhoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected posterhoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected poster

Life

Do they still make the Oreo cereal?
hoopaddict08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 10:43 PM   #40
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation

Lucky charms. Sometimes, I'll pick out all of the regular pieces so I have nothing but the marshmellows in my bowl and would eat all the marshmellows all together with milk... And how I don't have diabetes? I don't know.
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 10:44 PM   #41
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 10:47 PM   #42
Applause
Serious playground baller

Applause has a near all-star reputation hereApplause has a near all-star reputation hereApplause has a near all-star reputation hereApplause has a near all-star reputation hereApplause has a near all-star reputation hereApplause has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipps
Lucky charms.

Quote:
Sometimes, I'll pick out all of the regular pieces so I have nothing but the marshmellows in my bowl and would eat all the marshmellows all together with milk... And how I don't have diabetes? I don't know.
Applause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 11:01 PM   #43
alwaysunny
in Brooklyn

alwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Lucky charms. Sometimes, I'll pick out all of the regular pieces so I have nothing but the marshmellows in my bowl and would eat all the marshmellows all together with milk... And how I don't have diabetes? I don't know.

haha I think everyone did this at one point
alwaysunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 11:02 PM   #44
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bran flakes and Corn flakes

I don't lik shit that bob's
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 11:05 PM   #45
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

Do they still make waffle crisp? Havent seen em in the cereal aisle for years...
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: