Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 12-22-2011, 12:35 AM   #1
TheSilentKiller
7-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Playstation 2 game

I am cheap and all I have is the PS2. If I was to get one game, I should get...
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 03:06 AM   #2
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Playstation 2 game

GTA: San Andreas
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 03:17 AM   #3
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Persona 4
Kungfro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 07:34 AM   #4
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
GTA: San Andreas

QFT
embersyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 11:09 AM   #5
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Metal Gear Solid 3
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 12:36 PM   #6
Joshumitsu
Local High School Star

Joshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation here

Metal Gear Solid 3 is pretty good. Some of the best boss fights ever. It's still better than Metal Gear Solid 4 on the PS3, in my opinion. Good memories.

San Andreas is a good pick too. You'll find a lot of things to do in that game. It can get a little repetitious at times, though.
Joshumitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 01:02 PM   #7
TheSilentKiller
7-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Is San Andreas the last one made? I have never played one but I have seen my friends play it and it looks pretty tight. I probably should have mentioned I was looking more for multiplayer games.
Old 12-22-2011, 02:02 PM   #8
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

Okami
Dragon Quest IV I think thats what it was called
Shadow of the colossus
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 02:59 PM   #9
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

They still make ps2 games right?
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 12:19 AM   #10
TheSilentKiller
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
They still make ps2 games right?

Yeah, they have up through Madden 11 at least, so I would assume that they make other ones as well.
Old 12-23-2011, 12:35 AM   #11
donald love
I airball my layups

donald love has not been impressing people

GTA SA is the most overrated game I know on the PS2. Only people that hype it up are people that didn't play Vice City or GTA III.
donald love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 12:54 AM   #12
MichaelCheazley
B-Eazy Mike Beasley

MichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bully!
MichaelCheazley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 06:41 PM   #13
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by donald love
GTA SA is the most overrated game I know on the PS2. Only people that hype it up are people that didn't play Vice City or GTA III.

Wow, couldn't be more wrong.

You may as well just buy all 3 of those games, each one is a great.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 05:34 PM   #14
PrimeJohnnyDepp
Banned

PrimeJohnnyDepp is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Destroy all Humans 2
Sonic Riders http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSjdcwdjX4o
SSX 3
NBA Street 3
FIfa Street 2
Ratchet and Clank 1, 2, 3
Jak 3
Jak & Daxter
God of War 2
Burnout 3 : Takedown
Midnight Club 3
GTA San Andreas
Burnout 2
Timesplitters 2, 3
Soul Calibur 3
SSX Tricky

+many more gems

Leeeegendary mate. Has something that will never be beaten.

Last edited by PrimeJohnnyDepp : 01-11-2012 at 05:41 PM.
PrimeJohnnyDepp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 06:43 PM   #15
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What's the graphics potential on the PS2? I know it's fairly good, back in the DBZ games those had amazing graphics. Probably 480p?
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: