Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-24-2011, 09:11 PM   #16
Heavincent
7-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board
Default Re: Mark Sanchez

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
I'm a giants fan so I always root against the jets because of their coach but Sanchez has won 4 road playoff games his first 2 years in the league so he aint going anywhere people give him a chance, the only thing is that he has gone backwards this year, outside of a few stat-padding games. That game plan was not a very good game plan...59 pass attempts??? See the Giants couldn't run the ball either but they kept with it and eventually bradshaw broke some tackles for touchdowns. Not sanchez's fault their offensive line can't block to run or pass.

64 pass attempts actually. He got sacked 5 times.

Schotty ****ing sucks. If he's not gone by next year I'm going to be pissed.

And so does Wayne Hunter. The guy gets his ass kicked every game

Good game by the Giants. Props for shutting up the Jets.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 11:55 AM   #17
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
no they aren't...not with Sanchez
He has more playoff wins than romo!

I don't blame the season on him but tannembaum & rex.

Last edited by Rameek : 12-25-2011 at 11:58 AM.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 12:53 PM   #18
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
Yeah, no ****ing shit. I wasn't comparing him to Tom Brady you dipshit. I said he outperformed Tom Brady in a playoff game, which he did. That doesn't mean I think he's better. I guess reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, huh?

Actually, you DID make a comparison between Brady and Sanchez. You're trying to make a point over one game where the Jets defense was clearly 100 times better than the Patriots was. Remember, when they could actually defend the pass??

Keep backing up Sanchez though; its entertaining.

MARK SANCHEZ... HOF BOUND!!
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 06:46 PM   #19
D.J.
College superstar

D.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputation

Not saying Sanchez hasn't been sh*t this year because he has, but I find it funny that Jets fans are calling for his head forgetting that he led them to back-to-back AFC title games.
D.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 07:35 PM   #20
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.J.
Not saying Sanchez hasn't been sh*t this year because he has, but I find it funny that Jets fans are calling for his head forgetting that he led them to back-to-back AFC title games.
Their defense led them there. He had some great playoff showings, but he's never in that position on another team. If he wasn't a Jet as a rookie would he have "led" another team to the AFC championship game with a 63.0 QB rating?
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 07:41 PM   #21
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Those past playoff wins and afc championships wont matter when they cant make the playoffs.
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 07:43 PM   #22
D.J.
College superstar

D.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
Their defense led them there. He had some great playoff showings, but he's never in that position on another team. If he wasn't a Jet as a rookie would he have "led" another team to the AFC championship game with a 63.0 QB rating?

He's only in his third season. No one had a problem with him when the Jets were 1 win away from the Superbowl in back-to-back seasons. Now that they're most likely missing the playoffs and he's all of a sudden the problem?
D.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 07:55 PM   #23
scott0326
National High School Star

scott0326 has decent reputationscott0326 has decent reputation

Sanchez is not a great QB at all, but he hasn't gotten much help from the rest of his offense this year.. Especially from his O-line, I think Sanchez has been sacked the 2nd most times in the NFL to Roethlisberger, mainly because his RT, Wayne Hunter who blows.

Like I said in another thread, the Jets have bigger needs than another QB, they really need a RT, an OLB and they could use another WR too. Sanchez is probably around a top 15 QB in NFL, I don't think Jets are going to get rid of him yet.
scott0326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 08:46 PM   #24
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

Shotty is not helping matters either. I think he's well below an average play-caller.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 09:05 PM   #25
scott0326
National High School Star

scott0326 has decent reputationscott0326 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
Shotty is not helping matters either. I think he's well below an average play-caller.
This is also true, his offensive coordinator is terrible.
scott0326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 09:09 PM   #26
Heavincent
7-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine

Not just below average, he's probably the worst OC in the league.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 12:12 AM   #27
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
Not just below average, he's probably the worst OC in the league.
well... i dunno man. he had a great game plan in last yrs playoff game at foxboro. he's had his moments...
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 04:39 PM   #28
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

under 3 minutes...down 6.....

INTERCEPTED.

3 INT's today
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 04:48 PM   #29
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I bet this is his last year as a starter in NY
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 04:49 PM   #30
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He just keeps getting worse and worse week after week.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: