Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-24-2011, 08:24 PM   #1
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here
Default Anybody open gifts yet? What you get?

Some of my family works Christmas so opened them tonight. Got...

- 4 books (some mafia books I wanted)
- Mom paid car payment for january
- 2 seasons of gangland on dvd
- golf balls
- socks n shit

anybody else? if you haven't opened yet is there anything you know for sure you're gettin?
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 08:27 PM   #2
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anybody open gifts yet? What you get?

Didnt want anything. But got hassled I to eating something.. So I might just get jeans or something..
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 08:32 PM   #3
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

My moms and Pops flew in from Chicago.

Mom is cooking (best present cuz I REALLY miss her cooking), and she bought me a lot of pillows (lol, me and my son had like 4 now we have like 10), curtains, a coffee maker, and some new dishes.

I don't know what I'll get for x mas though.

I got my son the 250 gig 360 with Kinect and about ten used games off of craigslist. Found the new Street Fighter and Halo for $20 total and got a Tony Hawk Skating game for like 4 bucks.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 08:48 PM   #4
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I just opened the gifts I got for myself so far. 2 bottles of wine, and a bottle of Jack.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 08:50 PM   #5
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

I think they got me an Ipad. bunch of L.a kings stuff and always sunny in Philadelphia season 6 from my mom and dad.
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 08:58 PM   #6
DMV2
NBA All-star

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I opened a gift one of my co-worker gave me. It's f--king scented candles.

He's a male nurse by the way. I think dude wants my ass.

P.S. I only have 6 items to open...there's probably just cheap winter clothes. I haven't asked for anything in like 6 or 7 years.

Last edited by DMV2 : 12-24-2011 at 09:01 PM.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 09:02 PM   #7
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

A new bed.

$100 check...

that's it.
irondarts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 09:15 PM   #8
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2

let him hit
Old 12-24-2011, 09:25 PM   #9
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

P.S. I only have 6 items to open...there's probably just cheap winter clothes. I haven't asked for anything in like 6 or 7 years.

He's got Christmas wishes too bro
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 09:28 PM   #10
hammer2010
Good High School Starter

hammer2010 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Maybe if you let him have your butt you will feel loved and lose some of your emo self-loathing shit you always post on here. Just a thought!
hammer2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 09:29 PM   #11
DMV2
NBA All-star

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
let him hit
No, he's not a tranny!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammer2010
Maybe if you let him have your butt you will feel loved and lose some of your emo self-loathing shit you always post on here. Just a thought!
You think getting my butt f*cked would help my problems? LMAO.

You dudes are funny!!!
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 09:31 PM   #12
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

PJs
Hoodie
Cash/gift cards
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 09:36 PM   #13
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
No, he's not a tranny!!!

You dudes are funny!!!
'Tis the season for giving not receiving, you are right.
Old 12-24-2011, 09:38 PM   #14
hammer2010
Good High School Starter

hammer2010 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
No, he's not a tranny!!!

You dudes are funny!!!

Just playin. But you should go alpha on him and have his butt!
hammer2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 09:40 PM   #15
Hittin_Shots
National High School Star

Hittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation here

Popcorn maker, esky, COD MW3, and chocolates. Got a KK tommorow.
Hittin_Shots is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: