Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-24-2011, 10:16 PM   #16
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anybody open gifts yet? What you get?

New boxer briefs. Makes my balls feel all snuggly and shit.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 10:21 PM   #17
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

My idiot brother bought me a "clone a willy" as a joke and a new pair of Jordan's as my real present. He and his girlfriend were gonna give me the willy as a joke later last night (In Sweden we open gifts on the 24th) but his girlfriend mixed them up and I opened the "Clone a Willy" in front of everyone, guests, family and my own girlfriend and some didn't get what it was but those who did get it just gave me a strange look...

I am still pissed.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 10:29 PM   #18
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
My idiot brother bought me a "clone a willy" as a joke and a new pair of Jordan's as my real present. He and his girlfriend were gonna give me the willy as a joke later last night (In Sweden we open gifts on the 24th) but his girlfriend mixed them up and I opened the "Clone a Willy" in front of everyone, guests, family and my own girlfriend and some didn't get what it was but those who did get it just gave me a strange look...

I am still pissed.

I'm honestly more excited about the gifts I bought other people than about my own. I don't know what I got but my family isn't talented at giving me presents and this is the first year I got to buy presents for others. I'm really excited about what they will think.

Last edited by nash4eva!gosuns : 12-24-2011 at 10:38 PM.
nash4eva!gosuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 10:35 PM   #19
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
Some of my family works Christmas so opened them tonight. Got...

- 4 books (some mafia books I wanted)
- Mom paid car payment for january
- 2 seasons of gangland on dvd
- golf balls
- socks n shit

anybody else? if you haven't opened yet is there anything you know for sure you're gettin?

What are you studying for btw?
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 10:41 PM   #20
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just opened a few more...two $25 Target gift cards, $20 gift card to Walmart and a laundry bag.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 10:55 PM   #21
tpols
5-time NBA All-Star

tpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputation

125 cash and a winter coat so far.
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 10:58 PM   #22
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Bengals being on the doorstep of the playoffs.

Oh, and a new Reds hat and a few books.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 11:56 PM   #23
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I stopped getting legit xmas presents a long time ago. I see a few sitting in the living room and I assume they consist of some ugly clothes from my mom that i'll never wear, a money card from my dad and a book from my sister. But I guess I just enjoy the fam time more than anything else since its rare these days that we're all together.

edit: oh yeah and the best gift of all, the NBA being back!
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 11:57 PM   #24
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

all I got was the knicks vs celtics ;)
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 11:59 PM   #25
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

pistons vs mavs tickets from my aunt and uncle

best present ever
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 12:03 AM   #26
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastaMaverick
pistons vs mavs tickets from my aunt and uncle

best present ever
While I would def be happy for free basketball tickets, they knew what they were doing. I don't know what ticket prices are like in Dallas but currently in Boston, their games vs. Detroit are among the cheapest for the season. I assume it's pretty much the same everywhere.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 12:04 AM   #27
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Its just 9:00pm December 24th here right now but we open up one present on Christmas Eve.

I got a new mousepad. It's quite cool and a lot bigger than my older one. Digging it so far.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 12:07 AM   #28
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Fukcing VIP tickets for Coldplay, hell yeah
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 12:15 AM   #29
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I wish I had gifts to unwrap
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 12:16 AM   #30
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

friends and I exchanged gifts yesterday...I got:

-Uncharted 3 (My n*gga )
-Cookie Monster hat
-Hoodie
-Stuffed elephant (wtf)
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: