Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-25-2011, 12:24 AM   #31
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School

kuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Anybody open gifts yet? What you get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
I wish I had gifts to unwrap

Here's a rep, stay up my dude.
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 12:30 AM   #32
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
Fukcing VIP tickets for Coldplay, hell yeah
Nice.

I want to see them(coldplay) and Radiohead when they come to Atlanta.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 12:37 AM   #33
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
While I would def be happy for free basketball tickets, they knew what they were doing. I don't know what ticket prices are like in Dallas but currently in Boston, their games vs. Detroit are among the cheapest for the season. I assume it's pretty much the same everywhere.
I live in Detroit, so thats why its the pistons
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 01:06 AM   #34
AznTacoLover
College superstar

AznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

-Brandon Roy jersey
-Skyrim ;)
AznTacoLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 01:07 AM   #35
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

Had a Chinese gift exchange. I got an oven mit and a dish towel.

Yea....
GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 01:11 AM   #36
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove
Nice.

I want to see them(coldplay) and Radiohead when they come to Atlanta.

Are you sure you're black? N*ggas don't like Coldplay.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 02:02 AM   #37
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

42" tv
mitchell and ness phillies hoodie
skyrim
hess truck(got them every year of my life have everyone since 88)
2TB external hard drive
$300 cash
$150 worth assorted gift cards
and random stocking stuffers
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 02:15 AM   #38
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
I wish I had gifts to unwrap

Shit dawg, I got a bathmat I don't know what's worse.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 02:36 AM   #39
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I opened some gifts at my aunts house during our Christmas eve party. I got a new pair of Adidas work out pants, a new White Sox baseball hat and Bad Teacher on DVD.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 02:39 AM   #40
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
I opened some gifts at my aunts house during our Christmas eve party. I got a new pair of Adidas work out pants, a new White Sox baseball hat and Bad Teacher on DVD.

Why?
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 02:49 AM   #41
PassTheRock
I airball my layups

PassTheRock has an OK reputation so far

Skyrim
Cash
Snowboard
PassTheRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 04:01 AM   #42
AllenIverson3
Get off me!

AllenIverson3 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Lugz
2 Shirts from AE
2 underwears from AE
Headphones
AllenIverson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 04:01 AM   #43
AllenIverson3
Get off me!

AllenIverson3 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Shit dawg, I got a bathmat I don't know what's worse.
Lmfao
AllenIverson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 04:08 AM   #44
tomtucker
Very cute

tomtucker is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
I opened a gift one of my co-worker gave me. It's f--king scented candles.

He's a male nurse by the way. I think dude wants my ass.

P.S. I only have 6 items to open...there's probably just cheap winter clothes. I haven't asked for anything in like 6 or 7 years.

I agree with the rest.......in the spirit of x-mas, you gotta let him hit it......
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 05:02 AM   #45
HB40TheNextStar
More like Matt Boner

HB40TheNextStar is a pretty well-respected posterHB40TheNextStar is a pretty well-respected posterHB40TheNextStar is a pretty well-respected poster

DMV, you know you got to hit that.
HB40TheNextStar is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: