Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-11-2012, 11:45 AM   #151
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Adrian Peterson tears ACL, needs reconstructive surgery

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
No electric timing back then but that's really interesting if true...never really think of him with elite type speed.

Joking? He was well known to have sub 4.4 speed.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:48 AM   #152
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalf
they made the playoffs?
Not in 2008.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:59 AM   #153
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Joking? He was well known to have sub 4.4 speed.
well obviously was is "fast" but I don't remember people ever talking about Barry's 40 time

I'll say this though, looking at both of their highlights to me definitely appears as though AD is faster...but I know that appearances can be deceiving
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:56 PM   #154
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

needs 400 yards in last three games

Rams
Texans
Packers
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:58 PM   #155
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

just noticed 12 of vikes 16 games are in a dome this year

yet ponder is still terrible
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:53 AM   #156
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Quote:
well obviously was is "fast" but I don't remember people ever talking about Barry's 40 time

I'll say this though, looking at both of their highlights to me definitely appears as though AD is faster...but I know that appearances can be deceiving

I mean, no offense, it's obvious that with his size and what he did, he obviously made a living off being fast and elusive. It's pretty clear he didn't have a good truck stick rating.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:32 AM   #157
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
I mean, no offense, it's obvious that with his size and what he did, he obviously made a living off being fast and elusive. It's pretty clear he didn't have a good truck stick rating.
I feel pretty confident that AD is faster than he was. To me Barry was more elusive than a speed back.
Old 12-12-2012, 02:08 AM   #158
lefthook00
College star

lefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected poster

Barry was what 5'8-9"? AD is 6'1" barefoot, homie is a monster. By the way, he should be on the Cowboys!
lefthook00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:52 PM   #159
stallionaire
UNITED WE RUN #WOLVES

stallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
just noticed 12 of vikes 16 games are in a dome this year

yet ponder is still terrible

Ponder is 6-1 at home. Falters even more on the road though. Terrible all around.
stallionaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 12:15 AM   #160
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

Adrian Peterson 6.0 average
Christian Ponder 5.98 average
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 05:02 PM   #161
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here

Peterson with another HUGE game.

1812 yards rushing with 2 games to go.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 03:39 AM   #162
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool

Peterson is a ****ing freak of nature, dude runs like hes mad as **** and plays hard no matter what, if you dare tackle him he is going to make you pay for it.
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 12:55 PM   #163
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Now it is less of a question for him to get 2,000 and more of a question of beating the all time record

Old 12-17-2012, 03:15 PM   #164
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

I love when he puts his head down for a moment when he's gathering speed for his breakaway. Looks so picturesque and cool with the helmet he's wearing.

Like a video game superhero.
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 10:53 PM   #165
leopoldstotch
Book 'em Dan'l

leopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this board

me in thought when I could have potentially had AP, Doug Martin, and Marshawn Lynch on my fantasy team

I also have Brandon Marshall and Andre Johnson. That would be one of the best fantasy teams I ever had.
leopoldstotch is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: