Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 03-04-2012, 08:50 PM   #91
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: New Jersey Nets 2011-12 Post game thread

Deron just dropped 57 on the poor defenseless Bobcats.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 08:58 PM   #92
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTing
Deron just dropped 57 on the poor defenseless Bobcats.
holy prapple-fruckle...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
Deron Williams needs top be our primary scorer. 2 terrible games by Deron these last 2 games.
HAPPY!?!?

oh damn, brook's ankle...
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 09:02 PM   #93
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hope Brook is alright. He has a day to rest.
Old 03-04-2012, 10:12 PM   #94
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Hope Brook is alright. He has a day to rest.
He left with crutches

But Deron Williams That was the best live preformance ive seen scoring wise ever! He was really efficient too. WOW.
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 09:19 AM   #95
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Very good job by Deron Williams. He almost managed to get a triple double as well. Brilliant performance by him. I just wish he would come with this mentality every game. But I understand it was also the Bobcats man to man defense and not double teaming him. Like I said Deron should always take a minimum 15 shots a game. And I think he needs to lay of the 3s a bit, and drive to the basket. He is averaging 8 3s a game his last 3 games. Anyways good job Deron!
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:22 PM   #96
BuffaloNetsFan
Can barely lace up my sneakers

BuffaloNetsFan has decent reputation

We're getting thumped by Miami right now...it's ugly...
BuffaloNetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:15 PM   #97
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

I tuned in for one second, saw we were down 30, and went to play 2K lol.
Old 03-07-2012, 10:12 AM   #98
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I tuned in for one second, saw we were down 30, and went to play 2K lol.

After the first quarter I watched the Mavs and Knicks game the rest of the way. This game showed that we need some serious fire power to beat the Heat considering Dwill never shows up against the Heat.
Old 03-07-2012, 10:50 PM   #99
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Good win against the Clippers, lets keep this effort coming.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 12:12 AM   #100
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Right when Farmar caught that I knew it would go in. He has just been that deadly this season. If the Nets dont get Howard Farmar may be traded for capspace reasons :/ He definitely upped his value a bit there. Good win despite blowing a big lead.
Old 03-08-2012, 11:22 AM   #101
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

If the Nets lost after relinquishing an 18 point lead I would have been so pissed. Thank goodness for Farmar hitting a deep 3 to win the game. Deron says we can still make the playoffs, who kows if he really means it but we do have an easy schedule coming up. I doubt we can make a playoff push this late though. Damn those 3 or 4 winnable games we let go.
Old 03-08-2012, 05:02 PM   #102
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

don't look now, but finishing at a .325 pace would give us the third-most ping pong balls in the lottery. i think i'd rather have that than being bounced out of the playoffs in the first round.

then again, can't remember if the nets still own their pick for the coming draft...
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 06:09 PM   #103
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
don't look now, but finishing at a .325 pace would give us the third-most ping pong balls in the lottery. i think i'd rather have that than being bounced out of the playoffs in the first round.

then again, can't remember if the nets still own their pick for the coming draft...
I believe we do. That is unless we give it away to the Magic.

I honestly dont think we're going to make it but I wouldnt mind if we do. Last season in Jersey goes out with a bang.
Old 03-08-2012, 06:56 PM   #104
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Deron is correct! The Nets CAN make the playoffs. Are they going to? Probably not. The starters are not consistent enough. But the Knicks have been losing a lot lately. The 'Linsanity' seems to be over. The Knicks have been trying to make him a pass first pg and he just isnt one of those. So the 8th seed will probably be up for grabs pretty soon. Who knows? The Nets do have a star to lead them there.
Old 03-09-2012, 10:03 PM   #105
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

nets and bobcats both played sloppy. but Morrow came up big in the beggining of the fourth and a dagger three with a minute to go. Deron left at the end of the second with a sore calf and is out tomorrows game against the rockets.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: