Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 03-09-2012, 10:41 PM   #106
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: New Jersey Nets 2011-12 Post game thread

Ouch, Deron will miss tomorrow's game. Houston is bad on the road and we play home, could be a chance to go Streaking, but with Deron out that puts a dimmer on things
D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 02:28 PM   #107
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I was at this game and the defense in the first half was abysmal. We should have won being up by 5 with a minute to go but the Nets wanted to allow Goran Dragic to have a near triple double. Defense was pathetic but atleast I got to enjoy the windmill alley-oop.
It's A VC3!!! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 02:46 PM   #108
gigantes
‪ ‪

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
I was at this game and the defense in the first half was abysmal. We should have won being up by 5 with a minute to go but the Nets wanted to allow Goran Dragic to have a near triple double. Defense was pathetic but atleast I got to enjoy the windmill alley-oop.
yea, nice to see our new pick up having a bust out game like that.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 04:58 PM   #109
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing has an incredible reputation hereMTing has an incredible reputation hereMTing has an incredible reputation hereMTing has an incredible reputation hereMTing has an incredible reputation hereMTing has an incredible reputation hereMTing has an incredible reputation hereMTing has an incredible reputation here

Sick, wicked and nasty.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 08:40 PM   #110
gigantes
‪ ‪

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTing

Sick, wicked and nasty.
even the dutch people learned a few things from that one.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 10:19 PM   #111
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I was at this game too and I am wondering how the last 2 PGS to play us go for near triple doubles. Terrible defense allowing Gooden and Jennings to dominate.
Old 03-14-2012, 05:02 PM   #112
Kiddlovesnets
7-time NBA All-Star

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Looks like we are in somewhat of a tough situation now, especially with all those trolls. *sigh* I just hope our management team holds together, stays calm and relaxed, makes the best decision for the Nets instead of taking desperate deals like sending Deron to LA for the likes of Pau Gasol. The worst scenario is that Dwight does not opt in with the Magic in the end but the Nets become impatient and desperate so they trade Deron away.

Anyway we need to have a direction of how to build this team. Plans like how we are gonna improve the team with Deron & Dwight, and how we are gonna build a young team if both are gone. I really like the fact that our FO is trying to improve the team. No matter how successful it has been, its better than most teams who aint doing anything at all.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 11:19 PM   #113
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Nets won their first game without dwill! I didnt catch it can someone fill me in?
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 11:39 PM   #114
Kiddlovesnets
7-time NBA All-Star

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
Nets won their first game without dwill! I didnt catch it can someone fill me in?

Gerald Green played like GOAT again as Nets erased a 5pts deficit in half and defeated the lowly Raptors 98-84. Is this a good summary?
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 10:02 AM   #115
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93

They should be 3-0 without Dwill if they knew how to close out games. But the Nets weren't just going to Green, he demanded the ball. I saw him in the 4th quarter raising his hands asking for the ball. I love that confidence in players. He posted up hit jumpers and drove at will. I always said from the start that this guy can and should be our starting 3 because he can give us 10 ppg EASY. Keep it up Green.
Old 03-15-2012, 04:35 PM   #116
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Thanks for the summaries guys greensanity
Old 03-31-2012, 12:02 AM   #117
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing has an incredible reputation hereMTing has an incredible reputation hereMTing has an incredible reputation hereMTing has an incredible reputation hereMTing has an incredible reputation hereMTing has an incredible reputation hereMTing has an incredible reputation hereMTing has an incredible reputation here

I have to admit I havent watch much games latley but I did catch tonights comeback.
Geraldx2!
Both Green and Wallace were fantastic. Deron was off the whole game but he hit clutch baskets.

To be honest I dont even know if I want us to win anymore. If we somehow get that top 3 pick back, the trade looks like a complete steal and we'll have a very good young player going into Brooklyn.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 08:07 AM   #118
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

Damn the boxscore is sick against GSW. Wallace with 18 rebounds, Dwill with 20 assists.
Old 03-31-2012, 08:33 AM   #119
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

i did manage to watch the last 5 mins or so. Deron's 3. Greens dunk and floater and Wallace's defense was amazing to watch. That Jenkins guy got wrecked by Wallace. Good win.
Old 03-31-2012, 10:50 AM   #120
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here

Wallace had
24 Points
18 Rebounds
6 Steals
5 Assists
and 1 timely Block

With green and Wallace we went from having the worst SF position's to having Crash and and a huge spark off the bench in Green
D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: