Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-29-2011, 03:11 PM   #16
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Week 17 Discussion and Game Thread

Could we see both the Colts and Jags trying to throw the game this week?
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 03:23 PM   #17
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
Could we see both the Colts and Jags trying to throw the game this week?

Doubt it.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 04:00 PM   #18
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool

Broncos and Raiders games are played at the same time. That's gonna be crazy.

Looks like the Saints can kiss that 1st round bye goodbye. Rams will lay down for the 49ers to help their chances of getting Luck. It's not as if the Colts are playing a good team, plus they just came off of a tough win.

Prediction: Rams get #1 pick, Colts finish with 3 wins and Peyton breathes a sigh of relief

Last edited by Tarik One : 12-29-2011 at 04:06 PM.
Tarik One is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 07:05 PM   #19
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One
Broncos and Raiders games are played at the same time. That's gonna be crazy.

Looks like the Saints can kiss that 1st round bye goodbye. Rams will lay down for the 49ers to help their chances of getting Luck. It's not as if the Colts are playing a good team, plus they just came off of a tough win.

Prediction: Rams get #1 pick, Colts finish with 3 wins and Peyton breathes a sigh of relief

Sam Bradford is pissed.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 07:10 PM   #20
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Sam Bradford is pissed.

For what?
Old 12-29-2011, 09:17 PM   #21
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
For what?

Because he'll be a Readskin by next year
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 11:26 PM   #22
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

I could easily see Denver and Cincy losing but both still making it. Jets haven't been any better than Miami lately, Chargers are definitely playing better than the Raiders, the Titans-Texans game is a tough one to project. Personally I think the Texans need a win and some confidence more than rest.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 03:46 AM   #23
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

both Jacoby Ford and Michael Huff practiced today which is great news. Ford has been out since getting injured against the chargers in week 7.
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 09:17 AM   #24
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
So I hear Romo is hiding his hand from the media.
Yep, they said they were going to show he was ok to the media, then told everyone to wait 10 minutes and Tony came out with the hand wrapped and hidden.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 02:29 PM   #25
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Primetime has been noticeably silent this week.
Vacation, or is he worried about Romo's hand?
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 05:54 PM   #26
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
I could easily see Denver and Cincy losing but both still making it. Jets haven't been any better than Miami lately, Chargers are definitely playing better than the Raiders, the Titans-Texans game is a tough one to project. Personally I think the Texans need a win and some confidence more than rest.
Your whole team is hurt and beating the TItans means you play a tougher team. I totally disagree, sit and rest everyone and then shit on the Titans the week after.
Old 01-01-2012, 02:41 AM   #27
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Which game are people more amped for Cowboys/Giants or Chiefs/Broncos? I really think that Tebow Mania is going to be put to a temporary end, I think Orton has a HUGE chip on his shoulder tomorrow, KC motivated. Not to say I don't want Tebow to do well, but I think this could be a KC beatdown. Motivated big time.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 09:24 AM   #28
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
Which game are people more amped for Cowboys/Giants or Chiefs/Broncos? I really think that Tebow Mania is going to be put to a temporary end, I think Orton has a HUGE chip on his shoulder tomorrow, KC motivated. Not to say I don't want Tebow to do well, but I think this could be a KC beatdown. Motivated big time.
I think people forget that Orton has sucked for years now because we've all been confused as to how people don't seem to realize Tebow can't pass. I don't see him being able to move the ball at all on denver too. i think this is a close game.
Old 01-01-2012, 10:43 AM   #29
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Browns fans should enjoy watching Colt McCoys last game as a Browns QB. RGIII is coming.
Old 01-01-2012, 10:56 AM   #30
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bengals had better play 60 minutes of football today. This team has championship level defense, but they back off when they get the lead. Against a good Ravens team, they won't be able to get away with what they did against the Cardinals.

I'm hoping Bernard Scott gets more totes. I'm tired of Benson's shit.

Biggest regular season game of my life. I can't wait.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: