Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-01-2012, 11:08 AM   #31
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Week 17 Discussion and Game Thread

Hope Eagles win but Redskins put up 50 on Castillo's D.

51-50.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 11:52 AM   #32
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Joseph, Foster, Daniels sitting for Texans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
I think people forget that Orton has sucked for years now because we've all been confused as to how people don't seem to realize Tebow can't pass. I don't see him being able to move the ball at all on denver too. i think this is a close game.

Also, Champ Bailey has shut down Bowe the majority of times they've gone head to head. A strong offense is how you take down the Tebows. In a low scoring game Denver has to be the favorite. KC doesn't have a RB able to take advantage of Denver's soft run D either.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 12:16 PM   #33
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I did not realize Denver got flexed to 4pm btw. NICE.

BTW, Romo's hand is clearly ****ed up. I love Jerry Jones yelling HE IS OK! 100%!. There is nothing he could do that makes me more sure Romo is hurt than Jerry Jones yelling YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME, HE'S FINE!
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 01:07 PM   #34
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
I did not realize Denver got flexed to 4pm btw. NICE.

BTW, Romo's hand is clearly ****ed up. I love Jerry Jones yelling HE IS OK! 100%!. There is nothing he could do that makes me more sure Romo is hurt than Jerry Jones yelling YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME, HE'S FINE!

I don't see how his hand could be 100%...it was a fckin balloon just a week ago

I have a feeling Romo's accuracy is going to be an issue tonight...hope I am wrong
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 01:08 PM   #35
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Cue the Benny Hill music for the Pats secondary
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 01:15 PM   #36
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lions kicked off, scored twice within two minutes
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 01:21 PM   #37
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

sav rocca with a 12 yard punt
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 01:37 PM   #38
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Steve Smith is really fired up today...wow

dude is acting like he wants to fight after every single play
Old 01-01-2012, 01:40 PM   #39
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

NE trying to tank for Luck or something?
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 01:41 PM   #40
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Pats getting whooped and playing with starters

AFC is weak this year for real
Old 01-01-2012, 01:45 PM   #41
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

That was a really, really, really dumb pass by Cam Newton.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 01:46 PM   #42
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

All those 4pm games with playoff implications and I get CLE/PIT and TB/ATL. I never watch football online but I'm going to need links today.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 01:49 PM   #43
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
All those 4pm games with playoff implications and I get CLE/PIT and TB/ATL. I never watch football online but I'm going to need links today.

There should be some sort of law that states regional coverage is thrown out the window and ignored during weeks 16 and 17 of the NFL Season and ONLY games with playoff implications can be shown.
Old 01-01-2012, 01:52 PM   #44
KG215
NBA Legend

T.J. Yates pulled for the rest of the game. Wonder if it's just to play it safe or if there's an injury?

That happening did answer the question of whether Jake Delhomme was still alive or not.
Old 01-01-2012, 01:52 PM   #45
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

Jordy Nelson has one hell of a stiff arm
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: