Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-30-2012, 06:30 PM   #31
Shade8780
poo

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: question for Theoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by (e)
I swear over half this board is more brain dead than Steve McNair
Your probably a lot of fun to be around.....
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 06:31 PM   #32
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by (e)
I swear over half this board is more brain dead than Steve McNair

Are you defying Theoo and the importance of jumpballtipping?
pauk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 06:40 PM   #33
Theoo
Do not judge this forum on my ridiculous troll typing. I am here to amuse you

Theoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
*bump*

Theoo, so who are your all-time favorite Jumpballtippers and who do you think are the best jumpballtippers this season?
oh men shaq is my favourite to these jumpballtip such beasting now these season i think its is dwight howard. i predict ot this last season and he do a dissapointing season only alittle above 50% to the jumpballtip not so good but i think these because of magic organization he say to them to trade me i will fk** the jumpballtip . i think onw with these lakers team and superstar he well go back up to 70% to the jumpballtip and best ot the nba
Theoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 06:47 PM   #34
(e)
MJ of ISH

(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
Your probably a lot of fun to be around.....

You're*
(e) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 06:48 PM   #35
b1imtf
Final

b1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoo
how fk** should i know
b1imtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 06:56 PM   #36
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoo
oh men shaq is my favourite to these jumpballtip such beasting now these season i think its is dwight howard. i predict ot this last season and he do a dissapointing season only alittle above 50% to the jumpballtip not so good but i think these because of magic organization he say to them to trade me i will fk** the jumpballtip . i think onw with these lakers team and superstar he well go back up to 70% to the jumpballtip and best ot the nba

You rule man... i mean men!
Old 10-30-2012, 06:58 PM   #37
pauk
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFan
wow...
pauk... thread... not a single mention of Lebron...
BLASPHEMY!!! signs the end is getting closer....

Theoo > Lebron
Old 10-30-2012, 06:59 PM   #38
b1imtf
Final

b1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Theoo > Lebron
Drazen in your avy?
Old 10-30-2012, 06:59 PM   #39
pauk
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1imtf
Drazen in your avy?

Yes sir!

But... i still take THEOO, check his skills out: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=279840
Old 10-30-2012, 07:00 PM   #40
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

pauk.. i have to agree with you here. theoo is the man. read his posts the last 2 days.. such classic. I couldn't post like him even if i tried
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 07:01 PM   #41
b1imtf
Final

Quote:
Yes sir!

But... i still take THEOO, check his skills out: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=279840
Have you seen the 30 for 30 about him? ****ing sad...

LOL wtf
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: