Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Portland Trail Blazers Forum

Portland Trail Blazers Forum Portland Trail Blazers forum - Portland Trail Blazers message board

Old 12-30-2011, 06:29 AM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Raymond Felton has best game as Blazer in Dec. 29 win over Nuggets

Felton finished with 23 points, six assists and five rebounds -- easily his best game with the Blazers -- and saved his best for last. As the Blazers were clinging to a late 104-100 lead, Felton scored the final seven points and drew a timely charge on Ty Lawson in the closing seconds. He may not have had any extra motivation, but it certainly wasn't any old game.

"It's a win, baby, it's a win," Felton said afterward. "That's all I'm happy about. Like I said from the beginning, there's no individual thing toward the Nuggets. The Nuggets were good to me; the city, the fans. So it's nothing against them. Just trying to get a win."

And the breakout performance?

"The fans got a chance to see what I'm capable of a little more," he said. "But ... there's more to come. It's only going to get better for us as a team, not just me."

-- The Oregonian
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 03:26 PM   #2
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Raymond Felton has best game as Blazer in Dec. 29 win over Nuggets

I'm glad he had a good game for us, but "best game as a Blazer" doesn't hold a lot of meaning when he has played only 3 games for us.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 09:06 AM   #3
blazerjimmy
High School Starter

blazerjimmy has no real reputation yet.

I'd be more impressed if he'd reported in freaking shape!!!
blazerjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 09:26 PM   #4
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Portland fans. Felton is a good guy, he really is. He plays with some heart, he's one of those players that show up, but sometime he wants to be a star. He's a great player some games, coming from a Knick he progressively does what he has to do, as an average player. Your going to LOVE his fast tempo that he provides. Sometimes he blows it, sometimes it comes in favor, he works on that, it'll be great for your organization.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: