Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 12-20-2007, 07:21 PM   #1
Miller Time
the fighting mongooses

Miller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Indiana Pacers Photoshop Jersey Thread

Here I will post photoshoped playes when I feel like doing some. I will only work with Indiana Pacers jersey, unless you ask me to do one with another team.

If you got any program too that you can swap jersey with, please share the pictures here.
Miller Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 07:22 PM   #2
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Indiana Pacers Photoshop Jersey Thread

This is pretty cool... I wish I had some sort of photoshop skills...
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 07:24 PM   #3
Miller Time
the fighting mongooses

Miller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected poster

I will start off with some old ones that I did for the old thread in the "NBA FORUM"

On the last one I was still rusty. So it is not so good.
Old 12-20-2007, 07:25 PM   #4
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

Sweet, Miller Time. I'll post here when I need a schweet little avy.
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 07:25 PM   #5
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

PacerRaptor has decent reputationPacerRaptor has decent reputation

WOW amazing job Miller Time...
PacerRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 07:26 PM   #6
marny_navis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller Time
I will start off with some old ones that I did for the old thread in the "NBA FORUM"

On the last one I was still rusty. So it is not so good.

Sweet, I'm dumb enough that I don't notice if it's rusty or not. They look cool anyway.
Old 12-20-2007, 07:26 PM   #7
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This thread deserves a sticky too
Old 12-20-2007, 07:26 PM   #8
Miller Time
the fighting mongooses

thanks for the kind words, anyone else feel like doing one?
Old 12-20-2007, 07:27 PM   #9
marny_navis
Banned

This place is godly, we've got people here 24/7 now. All because of the Big Three.:)
Old 12-20-2007, 07:28 PM   #10
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

PacerRaptor has decent reputationPacerRaptor has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny_navis
This place is godly, we've got people here 24/7 now. All because of the Big Three.:)
ya i gotta admit, this forum is much better now...about a year ago the Pacers' forum was dead
PacerRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 07:29 PM   #11
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Old 12-20-2007, 07:40 PM   #12
marny_navis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerRaptor
ya i gotta admit, this forum is much better now...about a year ago the Pacers' forum was dead

About 2 months ago the forum was dead, then catz came, and then me as well.
Old 12-20-2007, 07:55 PM   #13
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
About 2 months ago the forum was dead, then catz came, and then me as well.

I'm a hoot!
Old 12-20-2007, 10:07 PM   #14
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

The Big Three has decent reputation

Wow, this forum's really blossomed in the past few days (the only days I've been here).

Miller Time, I'm just exploring the Photoshop Experience right now, but could you try a pic of Tim Duncan as a Pacer? Or Jermaine O'Neal as a Spur?
The Big Three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 10:58 PM   #15
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

this forum is a blast now.

miller time, that stuff is cool.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: