Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-29-2006, 02:50 PM   #1
littlespyda
Decent playground baller

littlespyda has an OK reputation so far
Default Why do people worship the devil?

Does anyone no why? I just think it is really messed up.
littlespyda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 03:28 PM   #2
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far

I read the Satanic Bible a while back and it's all nonsense. Basically it's a bunch of people who get together for "rituals" so they can get laid. They do it for pu$$y.
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 03:45 PM   #3
Maximum310
High School JV MVP

Maximum310 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlespyda
Why do people worship the devil? Does anyone no why? I just think it is really messed up.

Who knows, its not like the Devil even exists. Its just a bunch of idiots with too much time on their hand.
Maximum310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 03:49 PM   #4
Smokee
Banned

Smokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAZYBOY
I read the Satanic Bible a while back and it's all nonsense. Basically it's a bunch of people who get together for "rituals" so they can get laid. They do it for pu$$y.

wtf are they laying? dont tell me hot chicks worship the devil

when i think of devil worshippers i think of a sausagefest of skaterpunks with long hair and stick figure tatoos
Smokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 03:53 PM   #5
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

Some people are just retarded.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 04:13 PM   #6
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

maybe you should ask yourself why people worship god and then just think about it. i'm not saying either way is right or wrong, there's just always going to be the two opposites that way.

people who don't want to play "follow the leader" or conform to what the majority of people do seem to be the devil worhipping type. some people just don't want to live in a peaceful place for eternity. who knows?

i've read the satanic bible years ago and read about the church of satan in california. they don't run around slitting the throats of animals and drinking blood or whatever. they merely feel that they should do whatever they want that feels good that the bible says is bad(no, not murder, etc..).
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 04:32 PM   #7
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
maybe you should ask yourself why people worship god and then just think about it. i'm not saying either way is right or wrong, there's just always going to be the two opposites that way.

people who don't want to play "follow the leader" or conform to what the majority of people do seem to be the devil worhipping type. some people just don't want to live in a peaceful place for eternity. who knows?

i've read the satanic bible years ago and read about the church of satan in california. they don't run around slitting the throats of animals and drinking blood or whatever. they merely feel that they should do whatever they want that feels good that the bible says is bad(no, not murder, etc..).
Oh, thanks, it clears alot up; I always had the impression that Satanists were people who did scary rituals, and drank blood(seriously). I saw this thread, and looked it up on Wikipedia, this is pretty interesting http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Satanic_Bible
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 04:33 PM   #8
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

The 9 Satanic statements- http://www.churchofsatan.com/Pages/NineStatements.html
Old 12-29-2006, 04:34 PM   #9
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum310
Who knows, its not like the Devil even exists. Its just a bunch of idiots with too much time on their hand.
If you don't believe the devil exists, then do you believe that god exists?
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 04:36 PM   #10
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokee
wtf are they laying?

bwaahahahaaha
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 04:54 PM   #11
gsxr1kryder
Decent playground baller

gsxr1kryder has an OK reputation so far

I'm not saying all have killing rituals but when i was a freshman in high school, there was a vacant trailer back this dead end gravel road by my friends house. he kept saying that late at night cars would go back there. so one day around noon, we snuck back there and went into it. scariest sh*t i've ever done. there was no furniture (chairs,beds, couches) inside the trailer.they had ripped out all of the carpet and on the main rooms floor there was a big circle like symbol spray painted, and there was dried blood in the middle. they had built a structure out of 2x4's that looked like a swingset frame, and i'm not lying one bit, there were 2 dead cats hanging from it. in what was supposed to be a bedroom, we found a satanic bible.
we got the hell out of there as fast as we could.
gsxr1kryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 04:55 PM   #12
Maximum310
High School JV MVP

Maximum310 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
If you don't believe the devil exists, then do you believe that god exists?

Not GOD from the Bible...
The Bible is a good book of Morals, but its Mythology.
Maximum310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 04:57 PM   #13
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxr1kryder
I'm not saying all have killing rituals but when i was a freshman in high school, there was a vacant trailer back this dead end gravel road by my friends house. he kept saying that late at night cars would go back there. so one day around noon, we snuck back there and went into it. scariest sh*t i've ever done. there was no furniture (chairs,beds, couches) inside the trailer.they had ripped out all of the carpet and on the main rooms floor there was a big circle like symbol spray painted, and there was dried blood in the middle. they had built a structure out of 2x4's that looked like a swingset frame, and i'm not lying one bit, there were 2 dead cats hanging from it. in what was supposed to be a bedroom, we found a satanic bible.
we got the hell out of there as fast as we could.
Whoah, where on earth do you live? Wherever it is, I suggest you move
Old 12-29-2006, 05:31 PM   #14
telephone
Banned

telephone has an OK reputation so far

Because they can and they want to
telephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 05:32 PM   #15
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by telephone
Because they can and they want to
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: