Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2007, 09:42 PM   #16
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted
 
bigkingsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Land of 1 NBA Championship*
Posts: 12,049
Default

Weis must be too busy watching the Boise state game, intead of coming up with a REAL gameplan.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 09:44 PM   #17
PleezeBelieve
#TeamOhio: 73-9
 
PleezeBelieve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 6,566
Default

Wow, what a 4th-down call by the "hottest" coaching candidate on the market.
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 09:45 PM   #18
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star
 
Voice of Reason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: BANitentiary
Posts: 978
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
Weis must be too busy watching the Boise state game, intead of coming up with a REAL gameplan.

Weiss has always done this. Nothing new done here. Try watching Notre Dame once in awhile ok?
Voice of Reason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 09:47 PM   #19
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted
 
bigkingsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Land of 1 NBA Championship*
Posts: 12,049
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
Weiss has always done this. Nothing new done here. Try watching Notre Dame once in awhile ok?
No that last call takes it to a new level, take your own advice.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 09:49 PM   #20
statman32
NBA Legend
 
statman32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,421
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
No its not. Pump your breaks junior.
let me rephrase myself...smaller bowl games are horrible to bet on due to variables like the underdogs being motivated to be playing in a bowl game and usually the larger conference team is dissapointed by being in such a small bowl
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 09:51 PM   #21
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star
 
Voice of Reason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: BANitentiary
Posts: 978
Default

Brady Quinn is nervous pervous! Cot damn he has guys wide open and is either missing or late connecting. That 3rd and 3 short pass attempt was dumb. LSU D is starting to rattle Brady boy. Raiders better not draft this kid without fixing that OL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
No that last call takes it to a new level, take your own advice.

Takes it to a new level? Wow continue exposing you dont watch many Notre Dame games. Damn shame.
Voice of Reason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 09:51 PM   #22
PleezeBelieve
#TeamOhio: 73-9
 
PleezeBelieve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 6,566
Default

Wow, Quinn had a pass batted down. I thought 6'4'' QB's didn't weren't supposed to have passes batted down...that's why they get drafted over 6'1'' QB'S, right?
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 09:52 PM   #23
Maximum310
High School JV MVP
 
Maximum310's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Polluted Paradise, CA
Posts: 394
Default

Quinn is looking to trow to Samardzija too much.
Maximum310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 09:53 PM   #24
PleezeBelieve
#TeamOhio: 73-9
 
PleezeBelieve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 6,566
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
Brady Quinn is nervous pervous! Cot damn he has guys wide open and is either missing or late connecting. That 3rd and 3 short pass attempt was dumb. LSU D is starting to rattle Brady boy. Raiders better not draft this kid without fixing that OL!
No, you're mistaken. The reason he looks bright-eyed is obviuosly because of the intense lighting in the dome. At least that's what they're saying on the Irish message boards.
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 09:55 PM   #25
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted
 
bigkingsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Land of 1 NBA Championship*
Posts: 12,049
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
Takes it to a new level? Wow continue exposing you dont watch many Notre Dame games. Damn shame.

Find a similar play call... he's risky, but not dumb enough to call a fake punt inside his own 40.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 09:55 PM   #26
Maximum310
High School JV MVP
 
Maximum310's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Polluted Paradise, CA
Posts: 394
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
let me rephrase myself...smaller bowl games are horrible to bet on due to variables like the underdogs being motivated to be playing in a bowl game and usually the larger conference team is dissapointed by being in such a small bowl

Yeah, but that reasoning doesnt apply to this game.
Its not a Small Bowl and both teams are delighted on being there.
Maximum310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 09:58 PM   #27
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star
 
Voice of Reason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: BANitentiary
Posts: 978
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
Find a similar play call... he's risky, but not dumb enough to call a fake punt inside his own 40.

Vs PSU a fake punt and FG were called.
Voice of Reason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 09:59 PM   #28
PleezeBelieve
#TeamOhio: 73-9
 
PleezeBelieve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 6,566
Default

Good throw by Russell.
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 09:59 PM   #29
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star
 
Voice of Reason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: BANitentiary
Posts: 978
Default

Russell > Quinn
Bowe > Ginn Jr
Voice of Reason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 09:59 PM   #30
FPower
Local High School Star
 
FPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,545
Default

Ruh roh. This is getting ugly, fast.
FPower is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:26 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy