Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-03-2007, 09:58 PM   #46
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star

Voice of Reason has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPower

Theres a little bit of a difference between MSU and LSU.

Eh 14-7 still.

Quote:
Did he call it on his own 35? Obviously the calls are not remotely close.

Doest matter the fact he does these things isnt surprising at all. Thats the point you miss. While you spend time arguing which call was worse I'll continue crapping on you that Weiss pulls those out his fat ass a lot.
Voice of Reason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 10:00 PM   #47
PleezeBelieve
Jay-A: Thats MR To You

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I thought ND didn't have a running game or defense?
PleezeBelieve is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 10:01 PM   #48
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
Doest matter the fact he does these things isnt surprising at all. Thats the point you miss. While you spend time arguing which call was worse I'll continue crapping on you that Weiss pulls those out his fat ass a lot.
Yea because kicking a 65 yrd FG is the same as a 40.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 10:02 PM   #49
Maximum310
High School JV MVP

Maximum310 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
100% agreed. I've been saying this to friends pretty much all year. Yet all we can hear from the "analysts" is that Quinn is going #1. Some team is going to follow that advice and make a real mistake. He has too much of that "deer in the headlights" look. Wait till someone like Merriman hits him.

Troy Smith will be a better NFL QB than Quinn, and some lucky (or smart) team will get a bargain by drafting him at a much lower position. The process of picking for the draft is seriously retarded.

I agree, Quinn will suck in the pros. Since the Raiders have the first pick, its safe to say...

Brady Quinn is the next Rick Mirer
Maximum310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 10:04 PM   #50
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
Yea because kicking a 65 yrd FG is the same as a 40.

Damn you're completely retarded. Tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but ehhh. Watch more Notre Dame games. Obvious you dont.

Stop being so spiteful and envious of me.
Old 01-03-2007, 10:04 PM   #51
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
I thought ND didn't have a running game or defense?

They dont have a defense. Whats your point?
Old 01-03-2007, 10:05 PM   #52
Maximum310
High School JV MVP

Maximum310 has an OK reputation so far

This goes to show how stupid Charlie Weis was by faking the punt, essentially gift wraping 7 points to the LSU Tigers.
Maximum310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 10:08 PM   #53
PleezeBelieve

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum310
This goes to show how stupid Charlie Weis was by faking the punt, essentially gift wraping 7 points to the LSU Tigers.
Listening to GOBB...Weiss should get a pass cause he arbituarily attempted the same call in the middle of the season, at home.
Old 01-03-2007, 10:09 PM   #54
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Damn you're completely retarded. Tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but ehhh. Watch more Notre Dame games. Obvious you dont.

Stop being so spiteful and envious of me.

Exposed like the spewing reject you are.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 10:11 PM   #55
PleezeBelieve

Quote:
They dont have a defense. Whats your point?
Watching this game, I guess LSU doesn't have a defense either?
Old 01-03-2007, 10:15 PM   #56
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star

Quote:
Watching this game, I guess LSU doesn't have a defense either?

Watching this game? Notre Dame won the coin toss and elected to receieve the ball. If they had defense they wouldnt have took the ball first. Another poster who doesnt watch Notre Dame games i see. It would be in your best interest as well as the other idiot to keep your mouth shut.
Old 01-03-2007, 10:17 PM   #57
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star

Quote:
Listening to GOBB...Weiss should get a pass cause he arbituarily attempted the same call in the middle of the season, at home.

You're the Theo Huxtible of ISH. No one implied nor said such a thing. I said it wasnt out of his character, not surprising. I never claimed it was a good idea. If you look on pg1 you would see my remarks when he went for it.

Damn you're slow.
Old 01-03-2007, 10:18 PM   #58
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
Exposed like the spewing reject you are.

Exactly...got called out for not watching games. Backpeddeling like Melo.
Old 01-03-2007, 10:18 PM   #59
PleezeBelieve

Quote:
Watching this game? Notre Dame won the coin toss and elected to receieve the ball. If they had defense they wouldnt have took the ball first. Another poster who doesnt watch Notre Dame games i see. It would be in your best interest as well as the other idiot to keep your mouth shut.

LSU 21 NSU 14...if LSU had defense and not Notre Dame, then why the f*ck does ND have 14 first half points?

Yo, sometimes I'm convinced you talk just for the sake of talking. Cause half the sh*t you say makes absolutely no sense.
Old 01-03-2007, 10:18 PM   #60
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star

Quote:
OMG, why would Weiss go for it?????

READ bonehead READ
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: