Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2007, 10:21 PM   #61
PleezeBelieve
Jay-A: Thats MR To You
 
PleezeBelieve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 6,122
PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
You're the Theo Huxtible of ISH. No one implied nor said such a thing. I said it wasnt out of his character, not surprising. I never claimed it was a good idea. If you look on pg1 you would see my remarks when he went for it.

Damn you're slow.
Then why argue with someone that's rightfully saying the call was wack and ill-advised? Why even hit that quote button on your computer if you're not directly countering his statements?
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 10:22 PM   #62
YaoMacBat11
Decent playground baller
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 177
YaoMacBat11 has an OK reputation so far
Default

I hate Notre Dame almost as much as I hate BYU!!

GO LSU!!
YaoMacBat11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 10:22 PM   #63
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star
 
Voice of Reason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: BANitentiary
Posts: 978
Voice of Reason has not been impressing people
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve


LSU 21 NSU 14...if LSU had defense and not Notre Dame, then why the f*ck does ND have 14 first half points?

Yo, sometimes I'm convinced you talk just for the sake of talking. Cause half the sh*t you say makes absolutely no sense.


The Irish rank 45th nationally in total defense, giving up an average of 320 yards a game, the lowest-rated defense among BCS teams.

LSU is third in the nation in total defense, giving up just 239 yards a game.

Just keep your mouth shut kid.
Voice of Reason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 10:22 PM   #64
Maximum310
High School JV MVP
 
Maximum310's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Polluted Paradise, CA
Posts: 394
Maximum310 has an OK reputation so far
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
Listening to GOBB...Weiss should get a pass cause he arbituarily attempted the same call in the middle of the season, at home.

Wait...

GOBB = Voice of Reason?

Just like..

PleezeBelieve = Why Am I Banned
Maximum310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 10:24 PM   #65
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star
 
Voice of Reason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: BANitentiary
Posts: 978
Voice of Reason has not been impressing people
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
Then why argue with someone that's rightfully saying the call was wack and ill-advised? Why even hit that quote button on your computer if you're not directly countering his statements?

Wrong he said Weiss did that fake punt because he was watching too much of Boise St. I countered and said Weiss has been pulling those stunts all season long. Has nothing to do with Boise St. Damn do you READ?

And Weiss career in general he has done those kind of plays even with the NE Pats! Watching too much Boise St? Weiss probably doesnt even know where they are located!
Voice of Reason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 10:31 PM   #66
PleezeBelieve
Jay-A: Thats MR To You
 
PleezeBelieve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 6,122
PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
The Irish rank 45th nationally in total defense, giving up an average of 320 yards a game, the lowest-rated defense among BCS teams.

LSU is third in the nation in total defense, giving up just 239 yards a game.

Just keep your mouth shut kid.
Well if they are last in BCS teams, then they should be giving up the most points out of all those teams...atleast according to your logic.

Regardless if they're 45th or 1st...the defense is keeping them in the game despite bad playcalling and boneheded turnovers. Who cares where they're ranked?
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 10:35 PM   #67
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star
 
Voice of Reason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: BANitentiary
Posts: 978
Voice of Reason has not been impressing people
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
Well if they are last in BCS teams, then they should be giving up the most points out of all those teams...atleast according to your logic.

Regardless if they're 45th or 1st...the defense is keeping them in the game despite bad playcalling and boneheded turnovers. Who cares where they're ranked?

They are giving up over 22ppg and LSU is giving up 12ppg. You do the math. I gave you the yards given up plus the pts allowed.

LSU is known for thier DEFENSE. Its been thier staple for quite some time. Notre Dame defense has always been the question mark this season.

You got called out, executed like Saddam and want matyr status. Its been denied. Next time dont run your mouth.

This is your childish argument.

GoBB "Ben Wallace isnt much of a scorer. Avg under 10ppg, doesnt have a good jumper, no low post moves"

*Ben Wallace goes out and scores 24pts*

PleaseBelieve "I thought Ben Wallace wasnt a scorer? Didnt have low post moves? No jumper? WRONG, he wouldnt have scored 24 if he didnt!"

Last edited by Voice of Reason : 01-03-2007 at 10:37 PM.
Voice of Reason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 10:38 PM   #68
Maximum310
High School JV MVP
 
Maximum310's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Polluted Paradise, CA
Posts: 394
Maximum310 has an OK reputation so far
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
They are giving up over 22ppg and LSU is giving up 12ppg. You do the math. I gave you the yards given up plus the pts allowed.

LSU is known for thier DEFENSE. Its been thier staple for quite some time. Notre Dame defense has always been the question mark this season.

You got called out, executed like Saddam and want matyr status. Its been denied. Next time dont run your mouth.

This statement is True, LSU was known for their defense this season.
ND gave up alot of points to mediocre teams.
Maximum310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 10:42 PM   #69
LiL Stevie
Decent college freshman
 
LiL Stevie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,897
LiL Stevie has decent reputation
Default

Interesting game so far. It started out like I expected, with LSU jumping all over ND but ND regrouped and has gotten into the game. Should be a good 2nd half.
LiL Stevie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 10:42 PM   #70
PleezeBelieve
Jay-A: Thats MR To You
 
PleezeBelieve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 6,122
PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
They are giving up over 22ppg and LSU is giving up 12ppg. You do the math. I gave you the yards given up plus the pts allowed.

LSU is known for thier DEFENSE. Its been thier staple for quite some time. Notre Dame defense has always been the question mark this season.

You got called out, executed like Saddam and want matyr status. Its been denied. Next time dont run your mouth.

This is your childish argument.

GoBB "Ben Wallace isnt much of a scorer. Avg under 10ppg, doesnt have a good jumper, no low post moves"

*Ben Wallace goes out and scores 24pts*

PleaseBelieve "I thought Ben Wallace wasnt a scorer? Didnt have low post moves? No jumper? WRONG, he wouldnt have scored 24 if he didnt!"
IMO, that speaks more to the lack of offensive schemeing that exists in the overrated SEC. I know they're playing without a couple of regulars, but they don't appear tremendously impressive or disciplined to me.
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 11:05 PM   #71
PleezeBelieve
Jay-A: Thats MR To You
 
PleezeBelieve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 6,122
PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default

"In three years, Brady Quinn will be the third best QB in the NFL" Charlie Weis


PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 11:14 PM   #72
Maximum310
High School JV MVP
 
Maximum310's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Polluted Paradise, CA
Posts: 394
Maximum310 has an OK reputation so far
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
"In three years, Brady Quinn will be the third best QB in the NFL" Charlie Weis



Yea, That was funny. That's a Terry Bradshaw type comment.
Maximum310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 11:26 PM   #73
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star
 
Voice of Reason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: BANitentiary
Posts: 978
Voice of Reason has not been impressing people
Default

How many pts did ND score this quarter PleaseBelieve? How many YARDS did they gain?
Voice of Reason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 11:29 PM   #74
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star
 
Voice of Reason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: BANitentiary
Posts: 978
Voice of Reason has not been impressing people
Default

TD LSU. 58yd TD pass. Notre Dame has DEFENSE tho right PleaseBelieve I talk out my ass? You ran you mouth in here and now you're M.I.A.

34-14

"I thought Notre Dame didnt have defense?"
"I thought LSU had a defense"
"GoBB sometimes i think you type just for the sake of doing so"

O rly? Idiot. Stay out this thread clown.
Voice of Reason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 11:30 PM   #75
Maximum310
High School JV MVP
 
Maximum310's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Polluted Paradise, CA
Posts: 394
Maximum310 has an OK reputation so far
Default

RE....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum310
I guess I can kiss my $250 Good Bye

ND SUX
Maximum310 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:09 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy