Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 12-20-2011, 01:41 PM   #1
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Suns' Lopez is healthy, ready to 'contribute what I failed to contribute last year'

Article Link

I hope he is healthy enough to contribute well, as he has been quite the disappointment.

What he said in the interview is very interesting, and I dig it.

Quote:
"I'm really happy with Robin," said Steve Nash. "I think Robin has taken a big step from last year. He looks physically great and he looks hungry and he's playing hard."

Opinions?
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 09:18 PM   #2
Derrick
The Dragon

Derrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Suns' Lopez is healthy, ready to 'contribute what I failed to contribute last year'

We need him to contribute this year.
Derrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 10:32 PM   #3
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Suns' Lopez is healthy, ready to 'contribute what I failed to contribute last year'

I always have high hopes for this dude.. I like his defense and length... I dislike his back and feet
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 12:16 AM   #4
Derrick
The Dragon

Derrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
I always have high hopes for this dude.. I like his defense and length... I dislike his back and feet
His hunchback makes him like 6'8 lol
Old 12-22-2011, 09:23 PM   #5
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That was really bad. Nash got the ball stripped, and then Frye intentionally fouled the guy who stole it.

Wrong thread...

Last edited by Maniak : 12-22-2011 at 09:26 PM.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 09:25 PM   #6
Derrick
The Dragon

Morris is good
Old 12-27-2011, 09:36 PM   #7
Derrick
The Dragon

LOPEZ
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: